hørrør møvíés & åççîdëñts

~Ivy's POV~

"Don't you dare open that door!" I yell at the tv for the hundredth time.

Louis had his phone out The whole time, recording me while I was screaming at the characters then screaming into Alyssa when the murderer popped up.

"I told you not to open the door!" I yelled back at the tv.
My phone rang, causing me to scream bloody murder.
Louis was still filming so that cracked him up.

"santa puta mierda" I muttered as I answered my phone.
"Hello?"
"S-sssorry I'm la-laaate." I heard Holly slur.
I went to respond but I heard cars honking.
"Holly Nicole Morgan. Are you drunk. And more importantly are you dRUNK DRIVING?!" I yelled, sitting up straight.

"N-no worries I-Ivy. I-I'm almost back." She said.
"Holly. Pull over. We're coming to get you." I put my hand over the speaker and called for Jamie.

"We need to go get Holly now. She's drunk driving." I told him. He nodded and left to get one of the SUV's.

I put the phone back up to my ear when I heard screeching followed by metal hitting metal. It didn't sound very good.

"Holly!" no answer.
I called her name through the phone multiple times before I heard sirens.
I jumped off the couch and slid shoes on.

The others didn't know what was happening but followed anyways. I was off the bus and finding another security guard.

"You need to get back on your bus now." one of the guards yelled at us.
The crash was right in front of the parking lot and it looked bad.

I pulled my phone out dialing Dinah's number by heart with shakey fingers.
"Please pick up please pick up." I mumbled, looking over to the wreck.

"Ayyyyye Lil Jergi." Dinah said from the other end.
"Dinah. Holly wa-was in an a-accident. it doesn't look good." I cried.

"What? Ivy what's going on!" she yelled.
"Holly was in a car accident!" I bawled.
"W-what? I'm leaving now. Where are you!?" Dinah asked. I could hear keys dangling and other voices.

"We're in Cincinnati, Oh-" I was cut off by the car bursting into flames. I screamed bloody murder before dropping my phone on the concrete and attempting to run to my best friend only to be stopped by Jesy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo. This chapter was super short and I hate it But don't worry there will be more soon. I love you all. Thanks for 30k reads guys !

¤Holly¤