£åkë

~Ivy's POV~

"Wake up wake up wake uppppp!" someone yelled from the other side of the room.

I groaned and buried my head into my pillow.

"You leave me no choice." the person mumbled.

Before you could comprehend anything a bucket of ice cold water was dumped over my head. I shot up only to see Normani was also soaked.

We both looked up.

"DINAH!" we both screamed before jumping up and running down The hall behind her. She turned into a room and tried closing the door.

We got there just in time and pushed the door open.

"Hide me!" Dinah begged her girlfriend.

"Oh hell no. Don't bring me into this!" Holly said before racing out of the room.

"You really did it this time Hansen." I said with an evil laugh.

Normani looked at me and I nodded.

"Please spare m-" Dinah started but me and Normani dived at her.

The three of us fell back onto the bed.

I sat on her stomach with her arms pinned under my knees.

"Any last words Hansen?" I ask as Normani sneaks out of the room.

"Tell Holly I love her!" She said dramatically. "Oh and my family."

I laughed.

"Am I considered your family?"

"Of course you are!"

"Okay good. Then you can't kill me. I love you DJ!" I giggled as Normani came back in the room with a bucket full of ice cold water.

"Babe I swear if that hits me were gonna have problems."

She smirked and dumped the bucket over Dinah's head causing her to scream.

"Never do that again!" I giggled before jumping off of her and running to the room with mani on my heels.

"I'm going to go shower. I'll be done in a few minutes." I said kissing her cheek and skipping into the attached bathroom.

I turned the shower on and jumped in and began singing Lego House by Ed Sheeran.

By the time I finished the song I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body.

Looking around I notice I forgot to get my clothes.

I groan and open the door trying to sneak into the room.

With my luck Normani was sitting on her phone.

I tried to make it to the closet but with my luck I tripped over my combat boots.

I silently cursed at myself before Normani looked up from her phone With a smirk.

"Forgot my clothes. Don't look at me like a hungry Wolverine." I said with a laugh.

I grabbed my clothes and skipped back into the bathroom almost dropping my towel.

Once the door was securely closed, I dropped my towel and put my bikini on under my clothes for the day.

I opened the bathroom door and walked out and faceplanted into the bed.

"Baby were going on a hike. Get up." Normani said chuckling.

"Noooooooooo it's comfy here!"

She laughed again before wrapping both her arms around my waist.