båçk tø hëll

~Ivy's POV~

Ughhhhh it's Monday morning.

I was up before my alarm clock went off. I barley got any sleep.

I looked at the clock 7:14.

One minute till the alarm goes off.

I groaned and tried to sit up. I couldn't get up because there was a strange weight on my waist.

I looked down and smiled at the sight.

It was my fabulous girlfriend Bea.

I kissed her forehead and gently shook her.

"Babygirl. Its time to wake up." I said repeatedly kissing her head.

She groaned and rolled over.

I smiled and kissed her nose before my alarm clock went off blaring Christmas music. God I hate Christmas music.

I turned it off and turned on my favorite band, Sleeping With Sirens, before hopping in the shower.

I caught myself singing a few of their songs before getting out and drying off.

When I opened the door I jumped out of my skin. Bea was standing by the door smirking.

"I love your voice." she says wrapping her arms around My waist.

"Thanks baby." I smiled pecking her lips.

She kissed my neck.

"Babe. Its to earlyyyyyyyy. Not to mention I have school." I said frowning.

"Fine. But we will be continuing when you get home." she says walking back to my bed.

"Okay. What should I wear?" I asked digging through my closet.

"Something sexy." she answered me.

"God you're no help. Do you really want me to wear something sexy so everyone might actually pay attention to me?" I asked smirking.

"On second thought. You're not allowed to wear anything sexy. Big sweater and sweatpants." she told me.

I laughed and grabbed a white crop top, black shorts and a black flannel.

I got dressed and put on my black converse hightops.

"Bye baby. I'll see you after school Okay?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Always Ivy." she replied kissing me. "I wish I could come to drop you off." she said frowning.

"I do too. But you have a song to record." I kissed her again. "I bet it'll rock."

She smiled and hugged my tight.

"I love you so much. Words can't even describe my love for you." she mumbled into my cheek.

"I love you more." I said before my door opened to reveal my fabulous family.

"Time to go sweetie." mom said smiling at me.

"Coming." I said putting Bea down and grabbing my bag.

"See you after school." I told her pecking her cheek and leaving my room.

"The girls are all in The car." mom yelled from the kitchen.

I walked out and to the car.

I got in and Sat in between Jesy and Dinah.

"It'll be Okay. But if anything happens, you call me. Okay?" Jesy said grabbing my hand.

"Okay Jesy. I love you guys." I say looking at all the faces I've come to love and trust.