The decision.

~Lauren's POV~

It's been a few minutes of silence when Ivy finally spoke up.

"Yeah... I'd love that." she smiled and I pulled them all into a group hug.

"So. The girls and I have been talking and decided that I'd be the legal guardian. Is that alright with you?" I asked her.

"That'd be amazing." she smiled again pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you baby girl." I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

"Now go get yo girl!" Dinah shouted and slapped her butt as she stood up.

She smirked before going up the steps.

"Don't have too much fun!" I shouted to her

"I promise nothing!" she yelled back.

~Ivy's POV~

I ran upstairs to be greeted by my beautiful girlfriend leaning on my closet door. I walked into the room a little bit farther when she shut and locked the door.

"Damn someone's feeling feisty." I smirked as She put her hands around My waist pulling me closer to her.

"You're just beautiful baby" she husked into my ear.

I tingled.

She softly attached her lips to my neck as she pushed me onto my bed. I moaned as she kissed my sweet spot.

She smirked and gently started kissing up my neck to my lips, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

We broke apart when Ally called Us from downstairs to ask if we wanted to go out with them. We both declined and continued where we left off once we heard the door shut.

I attacked her lips and flipped us so I was on top. She tugged at my shirt which I gladly took off and threw. I didn't care where it landed, I just wanted more.

Her hands roamed my body. The butterflies soared at the touch of her warm fingers. I loved the feeling.

We were kissing intensely for a few minutes when my bedroom door flew open. I flew off of Bea and grabbed my shirt while she ran to the other side of the bed.

It was probably the worse one it could have been.

Lauren Michelle Jauregui.

Aka my mother figure.

Yay

Notice my sarcasm.

"IVY!" she scolded and turned her attention to Bea. "Living room. Now." She demanded.

We reluctantly obeyed and moped down the steps. We walked into the living room with a respectful distance between us and Sat at opposite ends of the couch.

All five of the girls were there including Demi.

They looked at me, then Bea, then back to me again. That went on for a while before Bea spoke up.

"Are you going to tell me to stop seeing Ivy yet or what?" Bea asked on the brink of tears.

"Oh hell no!" Dinah shouted snapping her fingers.

"We're just going to give you the talk." Ally spoke up.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

After I finished that sentence I was getting sprayed by something. I looked up and saw Ally standing in front of me with a bottle labeled 'Holy Water'

"What the fu-" ally gave me the look.

"If you finish that sentence the way I think you're going to finish it you will be reading the whole bible." Ally said sternly.

The girls were laughing so hard.

Bea was trying to hold in her laugh but in the end, she failed.

"I don't need the talk." I spoke up again.

"I know how it works... Trust me I know how it feels too..." I thought I thought about saying that last part. Apparently not. Shit.

The looks I was getting looked horrified.

I took that as my chance to leave.

"I'm going out." I muttered putting On my shoes.

"Bye." I opened The door and took off into a Sprint down the road. I knew where I was going but hoped nobody was following me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran for 20 minutes before I stopped in front of a home.

My home to be exact.

I kind of missed it.

I missed the pain they gave me.

And allowed me to give myself.

I opened the window and climbed in.

I went up to my room and found my only friends.

A bag of disposable blades.

I sighed in relief and opened the bag up.

I wanted to stay strong but the voices got the best of me.
Cut
What's one more going to do?
Nobody will care.
Not even Bea.
They're all using you anyways.
Just kill yourself.

I smiled as I saw 13 chrism red lines bead up on my left wrist.

I cleaned up my wrist and put the blades in my back pocket before starting The trek home.

It took longer since I wasn't running.

I decided I should take a shortcut through the town. My head kept telling me to stay on the main road because just as I stepped off the street, I was grabbed and pulled into the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was that?
Good?
Bad?
I'm tired.
Okay. Baiiiiii.
~Holly