Jüst å drêåm

~Holly's POV~

It's two am when I finally skip back onto the bus after a night of hanging out with my friends and a few family members. They're all coming to the next show in Louisville, Kentucky.

I take my sweatshirt off and am about to drop it on the couch when I see a body.
I lean down and see who it is.
"Ivy?" I ask noticing she's sweating and crying in her sleep.
"Ivy sweetie what's wrong?" I ask shaking her lightly.

She shoots up and screams bloody murder. She puts her hand over her mouth as she realizes it's me. Once she knows it's me she jumps onto me, crying.

"What the actual hell is going on out here?" Gabby asks as she makes her way into the room.

"You were dead!" ivy cried into me.
"Oh no. Ivy I'm right here. Its okay! I'm okay!" I said trying to get her to calm down.

Gabby joined in on the hug and the three of us stood in the middle of the kitchen area. Ivy managed to latch herself onto me and fell asleep.

"I think she's going to sleep in my bunk tonight." I said as Gabby let go. "I don't want her to be alone." she nodded and we made our way back to the bunks where Alyssa and Louis were.

"Goodnight Gabs." I said to her as I gently set Ivy in my bunk and climbing in.
"Night Holls." Gabby said before shutting her bunk. I shut mine as well and Ivy cuddled into my side.

"Night Ivis." I told her, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up early. I leaned over and began poking Ivy's cheek.
"Do you mind?" she mumbled into her pillow.
"Actually no. We need to talk about last night." I said to her.

She stiffened.
"Meet us in the back lounge in 10." I told her, hopping out of the bunk and making my way to the front to gather the others.

Seven minutes later Alyssa, Louis, Gabby and I sat waiting in the back lounge.
She was taking forever. I haven't even heard her move.

"IVY. HURRY UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU IN HERE." Alyssa yelled from her spot beside Louis and Gabby.

There was finally movement as we watched her stroll in the room wearing a pair of Normani's sweatpants and one of Lauren's sweaters.

"Commere." I said opening my arms for her. She quickly sat on my lap and hugged me.

"Now, Ivy. Tell us what happened last night."
She looked over at the small group before taking a sharp intake of breath.

"Yesterday you left in such a hurry after the show. I was on edge all day since you weren't answering calls or texts. I was scared something happened. You were on my mind the whole time we were meeting fans while the rest of us went through the park. You were on my mind while we were on rides as well. I guess when we got back to the bus I fell asleep on the couch. While I was sleeping I had a dream." She paused. "And in that dream you died. You were drunk driving and you were in an accident. You were hit by a semi. Your car exploded and that's why I freaked the fuck out. I'm sorry for scaring you and I'm sorry for waking you up, Gabby." she said, cuddling into me.

"Oh." was all I managed to say as the thin girl cried into me silently.
"It's okay Ivy. You didn't wake me up either. I was stalking fans on Twitter and instagram." Gabby told her with a slight chuckle as she hugged the two of us.

"Outcast family hug!" Alyssa said, diving on us. Louis soon joined. We heard awes from the door. When we pulled away we saw Bea, Jesy, and Jamie.

Jesy pulled her phone out and took pictures of our interaction. I smiled and gave one last squeeze to the group. I let go and wiggled my way out from the bottom of the pile. Ivy, Tabby, Alyssa, and Louis were still hugging.

I took Jesy's phone and sent the pictures to my phone quickly. I handed her her phone back and quickly uploaded the photo to my personal Twitter account and the band's.

@HollyNMorgan : I'd be lost without these losers.

@TheOutcasts : The Outcast family love is real. ××Holly××

By now the hug has broke and everyone was scattered around the back lounge.

Ivy's phone dinged. She checked it and smiled at me before favoriting and retweeting both mine and our band's tweets.

"Now. What are we going to do until Showtime?" I asked as I threw myself down on top of Gabby and Louis.

"Anyone wanna play cards up front?" Jamie asked. Bea and Alyssa nodded before the three of them disappeared to the front where there was a table.

"How about we watch some movies?" Ivy suggested, standing up to look in the movie cabinet. I shrugged as Gabby pushed my body off so she could stand. I hit the ground with a thud.
I groaned as I rolled over in pain, dramatically.
"Rude much?" I asked.

She just laughed and shrugged.
"Oops. Sorry not sorry." she said before leaving.
"Where are you going?" I yelled after her.
"I need to talk to Niall!" she yelled back.
"Oh. Okay. Don't have Skype sex! We all know what happened last time!" I teased.
"SHUT UP MORGAN!" she yelled using my last name.

"Damn. Chill your tits." I muttered before standing up to sit on the couch with Ivy, Jesy, and Louis. I sat with my head on Jesy's lap and legs on Louis'.

Ivy already put the movie in and the opening credits to Jaws begins.

"Oh great. A reminder of why I hate the ocean!" I say to them causing them to laugh.

"Oh shut up." Jesy tells me as she plays with my hair.
I roll my eyes and turn my head towards the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO I SAW DEMI FUCKING LOVATO TONIGHT AND OH MY GOD SHE SLAYED THAT STAGE. IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW SO I WROTE YOU THIS CHAPTER. But I also tried a new thing where I used a different persons POV. Should I do that more often?
Anyways I can't sleep. So.
Bye.
Ily.

¤Holly¤