Chapter 5.

~Ivy's POV~

Wait what did they just ask me?

"You guys do realize you can't do that. For multiple reasons. For one being my parents could be found innocent for some unknown reason."  I replied. I looked down at my hands finding an interest in them.

"Let's get back to our place." Ally said resting her hand On my shoulder. I just nodded and relaxed back in between Lauren and Ally. Demi, Camila, and Normani were on the couch opposite of us while Dinah was sprawled out on the floor. What was her fascination with floors?

"So tell us about yourself a little bit?" Normani asked me.

Oh shit. What am I going to say. I hesitated for a bit.

"Uh well um... My brother is overseas right now. I miss him so so so soooo much and I hope he'll be coming home soon. Um I love softball but I don't play anymore..." I spoke up a bit.

"Oh I love softball! Why don't you play anymore?" Lauren's asks.

"I just um. I well I don't know." I twiddle with my thumbs.

"Hey y'all we're here." Ally says standing up.

Thank god Ally saved me from having to explain the real reason on why I didn't play softball anymore.

I looked out the window and gasp. The house was huge. I've never lived or even been to a house like this. I just stare and don't move. Everyone was already getting up. I didn't budge. I just stared. There were laughs coming from behind me and I snapped out of my trance and got up. I doubted this but just kept going. Was I dreaming? If I was I was going to cry.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked them all. They all shook their heads and Dinah pinched me.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"Yep you're awake!" Dinah chuckled causing the rest of us to join her.

We stepped off the bus and walked to the front door. Camila opened the door and dragged me in.

"You must be tired. Let's show you your room." She smiled sweetly before walking up the stairs with everyone following.

We walked all the way down the hallway. The room I was in was all the way on the end with a big tree outside the window. Thank god I can always get out that way if the girls wouldn't let me out or something.

Lauren's room was right next to mine while Ally's was directly across the hallway.

"Get some rest Ivy. We'll be right downstairs if you need us." Normani reassured me.

"You guys really don't need to do this. I'll be fine in an orphanage ..." I mumble.

I guess they understood because I was engulfed into another group hug. It lasted almost 20 seconds but when everyone started letting go there was still a pair of arms engulfing me in a big bear hug. It was Lauren. My savior. I hesitantly relaxed into the hug and hugged her back.

"Thank you for saving me." I whisper into her ear letting a few tears free.

"I'm glad I did. You might just save me too." she replied and started letting go. I let her go and we all decided to go to the living room instead of me resting. It was about 10:00 at night by now and We were all sitting in the living room talking about anything and everything. We were talking about our favorite movies when there was a knock at the door. Dinah jumped up.

"I'll get it!" she yelled excitidly.

She ran to the door and opened it.

She walked back in the room a few minutes later with a gorgeous blonde. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I first laid my eyes on her. She smirked towards me and walked over.