18| The Finale

"Talk? What about," you asked, acting clueless, like the statement hadn't made your heart race.

"You know what I want to talk about. I'm in love with you Y/N. I don't want us to be just friends," her words made your heart skip a beat. You looked at her, a smile resting on your lips. This was it, you would finally get to be with the love of your life.

"I'm in love with you too, Hermione. It's been pretty obvious for years that I've been in love with you." She smiled, laughing softly at your comment. The two of you found yourself moving closer, before she leaned in and planted one soft kiss to your lips before pulling away.

"Before we make anything official I need to tell you something," she nodded, waiting for you to continue.

You took a deep breath, trying to find the words to explain the situation you had gotten yourself in. "While you were with Ron, I was just so angry and sad, and I was lonely. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't get my mind off of things."

"Soon after we broke up, Sarah was going through a rough one of her own. And one day she suggested something and it just happened. We we're both so angry and frustrated and we needed a distraction. We were together, secretly. Not an actual relationship we were just fooling around. No one knew besides Seamus and Dean."

It was silent, you grew nervous as you waited for her reaction.

"It's alright if you need some time to think, or you've changed your mine about being more than friends. I just didn't want to go into this relationship with secrets."

"It's okay, Y/N/N. I haven't changed my mind. I still want to be with you. I understand what happened and I'm not angry. I'm glad you told me but nothing could change my mind."

You instantly relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief before wrapping her into a quick hug. You placed a kiss to her head before pulling away.

"Hermione, will you be my girlfriend? For real this time," you smiled, watching as a smile of her own began to form.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

This was it, you finally got your happy ending. For real this time.

~

A/N: that's it y'all its come to an end. sorry it was so short but i just wanted to get straight to the point without having to add any unneeded drama to make it longer. y'all got a happy ending 👍 this was always planned but still. anyways and IMPORTANT update in the conversation section of my profile please check it out