05| Triple Date

It had been a few days since the incident outside of the great hall, and you and Hermione have yet to talk about it

It had been a few days since the incident outside of the great hall, and you and Hermione have yet to talk about it. Not that you wanted to anyways. What had happened actually seemed to be occurring more often.

The two of you kissing when no one was around, and having heated snogging sessions when you were alone in your room. She even had dragged you into a broom cupboard once as you walked to class with Dean and Seamus. 

It surprised you to say the least, it was unlike Hermione to skip class purposely but you were not complaining. It had confused the boys that day as well. You had been walking next to them one minute, and you were out of sight the next.

Eventually having to tell the two what happened as they wouldn't stop pestering you. And didn't believe you when you told them you had went to the hospital wing for a headache and didn't want to interrupt the conversation. This caused the boys to tease you endlessly, only stopping once you brought up the time Snape caught them snogging.

It had begun to feel like the two of you were actually dating. You did things when there was no one there to see, even sneaking out at night to look at the stars together as cheesy as it sounded. You enjoyed those nights spent cuddling with Hermione in the astronomy tower, and it seemed like the girl enjoyed them too.

"Hey Y/N/N," Seamus greeted you as he walked into your dorm, Dean by his side. "Hey guys." You continued to get dressed, buttoning up your shirt and slipping on your jean jacket. "What you getting dressed up for?"

"I'm going on a 'triple date', as Lavender put it." Dean nodded as Seamus eyed you curiously. "So you, Hermione, Lavender, and I'm assuming Weasley," he said causing you to nod in confirmation. "Who else?"

"Ginny and Harry," you responded simply, as you tied your shoes. "You sure that's a good idea?" Dean asked you. "Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Because Wealsey's been eyeing Granger ever since the two of you got together," Seamus began, Dean nodding along. "He's also been extra touchy with her. And don't say it hasn't been bothering you or you haven't noticed, I've seen your face when he's around."

You sighed, "They've been friends since first year. He's always going to be around whether I like it or not. Might as well get used to it," you responded, causing the boys to sigh but nod in agreement with you.

"You're right. But if he tries something don't hesitate to knock him around a bit, yeah." You nodded laughing lightly. "Of course, you know I won't back down from a fight. Remember when Malfoy wouldn't stop harassing the two of you. Went running straight for his daddy about his broken nose."

The three of you laughed, the boys following you as you left the room. "I've got to go, I think everyone's waiting for me by the great hall. I'll see you gits later."

"Bye Y/N/N! Have fun!"

"But not too much fun aye!"

"Shut it Seamus!"