Teasing

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN CHAPTER

Shadow pretends to walk down the hall to the dorm once he hears Luigi coming to the door. "Oh hey Luigi what brings you to our dorm." He asked casually. "I just wanted to talk to knuckles for a bit." Luigi said smiling before heading to his dorm. Shadow sighed once Luigi was out of sight and walks in the door to see a flustered knuckles laying on the bed. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah Shadz" "You're not mad at me for planning a party are you?" "No I'm not" knuckles groaned laying on his stomach putting his face in the pillow. "Is he blushing?" Shadow thought with a smirk. He walks over and gently pulls knuckles tail. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Knuckles said bolting up red as his fur as shadow laughs. "What's a matter knux? Don't like your tail being pulled." Shadow teased. "You're a dick" knuckles said looking down rubbing his tail blushing a bit redder. "Gotcha~" shadow thought as he lays down on his bed. "So you hungry?" Shadow asked. "What?" Knuckles said looking up. Shadow knows how much he blushes when he gets close to his face and decided to do it again. Shadow gets up walks over and crawls into knuckles bed getting into his face making him more red. His lips inches away from Knuckle's lips. "I said so you hungry?" Shadow smirked but his eyes widen when he suddenly feels knuckles lips pressing against his.
"God damn it why is he crawling in my bed! Oh god he's on top of me! Why is his lips so close! Luigi is right I need to risk it! I have to!" Knuckles thought not hearing shadow again and kisses him heart racing taking this risk. To his surprise Shadow returns it pinning him down on his bed. Shadow grips knuckles wrist as he deepens the kiss. He hears him moan as their tongues play. Shadow releases one of knuckles wrist and puts it under his shirt as he feels up knuckles body as he kisses his neck. It's firm, soft, and his fur smells like mint. Knuckles moans again as shadow nibbles his neck under his jaw. Shadow grips knuckles firm chest making him grit his teeth. "Just letting you know I been crushing on you since we met" shadow whispered to knuckles in a seductive tone. "When I saw you as I was walking into my first class senior year~" shadow continues licking knuckles neck hand trancing down his body and grips his leg. "I thought you were the most handsome guy I have ever seen in the 200 years i been alive~" shadow said biting down on his neck again the other hand sliding down his body gripping the other leg. Knuckles turns darker red and heart beats faster hearing those words. "You really thought that?" Knuckles asked sighing as shadow licks and sucks his collarbone. "Mmmmmhumm~" Shadow purred unbuttoning knuckles jeans. Shadow slides his hand under knuckles boxers and rubs his large erected memeber. Knuckles moans rolling his eyes back and grips the sheets over his head as shadow continues to rub his memeber. "He's big~" shadow thought kissing knuckles deep once more. Silver abruptly enters the dorm with a magazine. "Hey shadow for knuckles part-OH MY GOD!" He said turning red and turns around. Knuckles and Shadow bolt up both equally surprised. "Silver shut the door!" Shadow said. Silver goes to shut the door as knuckles buttons up his jeans. "You are to tell no one about what you saw!" Shadow threaten. "Why?" Silver asked. "Be we said so!" Knuckles chimed covering his face. "Ok ok geez! I'm just glad you two finally got together." Silver said placing a bookmark in the magazine. "DID LUIGI TELL YOU?!" Knuckles's yelled. "No Blaze and I kinda sensed the sexual tension between you two." Silver said shoving the magazine on shadows chest. "Now I'll leave you two alone but Shadz look at the ideas bookmarked and let peach know. Bye!" Silver smiled and leaves. Shadow locks the door. "Now shall we continue~"

"No......"