Party (Part 2)

They finally arrived at the Arcadia Game Bar where their friends are waitting for them inside. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" They all announced when they both entered. Knuckles smiles as he thanks everyone and getting hugged by the girls. Shadow walks over to the owner and shakes his hand. "Thanks Ralph this is great." Shadow said. "Anything for an old friend" Ralph winked. "Have you told your uncle yet about you and Knuckles?" Ralph asked. "Not y- waaaaait how do you know?" Shadow asked eyes widen. Ralph looked at him with his brow raised like his father use to do. "You're linked with him shadow have you not noticed?" Shadow shakes his head. "You better be careful Shadow you know how some vampires are." Ralph said walking away. "Hey shadz get your butt over here!" Sonic yelled. Shadow walks over but couldnt get Ralph's warnning out of his head. Before anyone can start partying two voices making Knuckles sigh in disgust. Shadow growled as a orange female echidna with white stripes and a pink and purple echidna walks uphugging him. "Bitch move i got here first" Julie Sue growled. "Please pinky you and i both know the only bitch here is you." Shade smirked. Knuckles gets out of their grip and backs up. "I fucking want you both to-" "Well then wheres a private place to go knuckie~" They both said and he rolled his eyes. "Yo slut and slutty he means both of you leave." Kat hissed. "Great the siren whore is here." Julie sue huffed. Kat lunges at them but Knuckles stops her. "Kat calm down!" He said trying to calm his friend. "ALRIGHT THATS IT!" Shadow yelled and walks in front of the two girls. "Clearly yoou two arent getting it through your fucking skulls that he hates both of you. Why? 3 reasons." he said holding up three fingers. "Number one this right here. You two have crashed a party you werent invited to. Two the reasons he dumped your asses in the first place. Lets start with you Sue" He said as his gaze turns to her. "You are spoiled Maniulative stuck up narsassic bitch who thinks just because she might one day be the gaurdians wife by 26 she has to bring him down making him feel like no one else loves him. Well you were wrong and he dump you to get away from your toxic behavior." Shade snorts. "ANNNND YOU" He points at shade. "You are no better than her. You are a gold digging, also narsassic, cheating cunt who only wants to be with knuckles because of his status yet want to fuck with your swim coach. So he dumped you beacause he knows his heart isnt something to be played with. Three hes happily dating someone right now." "WHO?!" "YEAH WHO'S THE BITCH?" They yelled and shadow starts to chuckle. "Lets get back to that three you two are so narassic that any girl who talks to him is a threat to you. You two along with sally humiliated Amy at the Junior prom just because her and Knuckles were lab partners." "How do you know that you werent even a student!" "Knuckles told me. Now to answer your question about who hes with you're about to see for yourselves." He said as the two look at each other confused then back at shadow who pulls knuckles close tilts his body and kisses him deep. Julie sue and Shade gasp, Tails spits out his drink, Blaze, Silver, Luigi, and Sonic smile fist bumping, the rest of the group has their mouths open in shock. Shadow stands the stunned but pleased  Knuckles back up and walks right back to Shade and Julie sue. "Thats right me now..." his eyes blacken and fangs grow, "GET OUT!" He said in a nightmarish tone. They both scream and push each other running out the door. Shadow blinks his eyes normal as he turned around walking back to his stunned love patting his cheek. "You're welcome" He smiled giving a kiss on the nose and walks past him. "What just happen?" Knuckles asked still stunned. "I just told your crazy ex's and our friends we are together love" shadow said walking back up. "ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU TWO GOT TOGETHER!!!!" Cream yelled making them both jump. "Wait you guys are cool with u-" "Dude it's the 22nd century of course we are. Also we all notice there was love tension between you two" Peach said smiling. "Now let's enjoy the party!" Rouge smiled holding up her margarita. "YEAH!" The group shouted clinging their glasses.

Meanwhile
"Stupid shadow he's not going to keep my knuckles." "There is a way for you to have him and get rid of shadow" a green hedgehog smirked. "How?" "Simple" he pulls her close and sinks his fangs deep in her neck covering her mouth as she screams.

Back at the party

"DAMN IT I LOST!" Sonic shouted after getting beat by Shadow in a Just Dance game. "Told you I was a better dancer blue" shadow laughed. Sonic sticks out his tongue but shakes shadow's hand. "Good game bro" sonic smiled. "Same to you" shadow replied.
"Hey knuckles why don't you vs your boo?!" Sonic smiled that cocky smirk of his. "No thank you" knuckles said finishing a beer with Mario. "Ok!" Sonic replied and Knuckles rolls his eyes as he heads outside for a smoke.
Knuckles face warms up in the cold November night with his lighter burning the cigarette. He blows out the smoke out flicking off the ash. He leans on the cool concrete wall of the building listening to the beats of the music inside smiling. "Im lucky to have friends like them" he thought taking another puff. "Heeeey there handsome~" Knuckles turns and sees a green hedgehog with teal eyes, scars across his chest under a dark red jacket, and black jeans. He leans on the wall next to knuckles. "Someone like you shouldn't be out here alone~" he grinned. Knuckles starts to head for the door "Well I'm heading back inside with my friends anyways so..." knuckles said grabbing the door handle when he felt something cold and sharp pressing against his neck. He looks at the reflection in the window seeing glowing teal eyes turning red.

"Come with me quietly handsome or your blood will decorate the door~"