Mine

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

Knuckles feels the green hedgehog's other hand feel up and down his body. "Now you gonna come quietly or are we doing this the hard way~" he moaned. Knuckles in one swift motion grabs the hedgehog's arm with the knife pulls it over his head away from his neck and twist it behind the hedgehog's back slamming him into the door cracking it. The green hedgehog's knife drops and knuckles kicks it away. "Guess the hard way huh?" He grunted face against the cracked glass.

Shadow starts to worry about knuckles since he doesn't take this long to smoke. Once he heard the loud thud at the door he knew something was wrong. As he approached the door he sees a familiar face making his fangs grow. "Scourge" he growled as he walks out the other door. "You ok Knux?" "I'm fine" "hello baby brother~" "I'll handle him from here go back to your party babe" shadow glared at Scourge as knuckles tosses him to the ground. "Are you sure?" Knuckles asked and shadow gives him a kiss. "Yes go" shadow said and knuckles enters the building. Shadow pulls scourge on his feet and slams him against the cold wall. "You will not ever touch him again you got me brother?" "But he's too fucking cute I wouldn't mind if we shared~" Scourge grinned. Shadow's eyes glow bloody red as he punches his brother. "Leave before I turn you to dust" Shadow hissed. "Fine but don't think you seen the last of me~" Scourge laughed and ran off.

Few hours later

Knuckles and Shadow sit quietly in the car both a bit tired. "You know I'm glad you made this happen Shadz." Knuckles said breaking the silence. "Good but I'm sorry about-" "My exs and your lusting brother Shadz it's ok what birthday party doesn't have a bit of drama." Knuckles laughed shadow joining in. "Ok ok you're right knux" shadow smiled.
They get back to the dorm and flop on their beds. "Damn Imma be sore in the morning from those dance games" shadow moaned. He feels knuckles crawling on top of him. "Well then wanna get something else sore~" knuckles flirted with a hint of lust in his eyes. "Are you trying to seduce me rad red?~" shadow grinned. "Im ready so yes~" knuckles smiles kisses shadow deep. Shadows
pulls him down rubbing the arch of knuckles back to his ass squeezing it making him moan.  Shadow flips and pins knuckles on his back. Shadow sits up removing his jacket and shirt making knuckles blush. Shadow starts lifting up knuckles shirt kissing up from his waist to the crescent moon tattoo on his chest. Knuckles moans feeling shadows lips on his body making him hard. Shadow lifts knuckles up removing his jacket and tank kissing his neck. "Shadz don't stop~" knuckles moaned feeling his jeans being removed. "Oh I won't you gotten me so horny and I been waiting for this moment~" shadow hissed biting down into knuckles shoulder. Knuckles groans loving the pain from his bite. Shadow member throbs as he puts lube on it. "It's gonna hurt~" he said. "Just fuck me already~" knuckles demanded couldn't wait anymore. Shadow grinned as knuckles let's out a painful but sexual moan as he shoves his entire member inside of him. After a couple of thrust it didn't hurt and knuckles melts into shadows body losing his virginity to someone he loves as the thrust get faster. Shadow grips knuckles wrist kissing him deeper tongue playing with his as his moans vibrates their tongues. Shadow is enjoying the sweet tightness as knuckles wraps his legs around his waist. Knuckles arches his back allowing shadow to pull him closer and letting him go deeper inside of him. A string of salvia connects their tongues as shadow nibbles on his collarbone. "Oh god yes!~" knuckles groaned. "K-knux I'm gonna!" Shadow slams one last thrust and fills him up with his load. Knuckles grips the pillow above him feeling himself getting filled as the load starts to drip from his entrance. They both breathe heavy as shadow pulls out. "Goddamn~" shadow moaned laying next to him. "Oh we aren't done~" knuckles grinned entering shadow. Shadows moans feeling the large member enter. Shadow grits his teeth as knuckles bites down his neck going faster. Shadow pulls knuckles fur grows his fangs sinking them into his forearm and marks him as knuckles releases his load into shadow.
They lay down next to each other completely out of breath. "Oh.....my......god..." knuckles said amazed. "Tell me about it~" shadow smiled. "Did you have to bite hard?~" "yep did you have to bite hard knux?~" "maybe ~" knuckles and shadow cuddle up next to each other falling asleep in each other's arms.

"Give.... Me.....details!" Kat demanded sitting across from knuckles in the cafeteria. "Kat I'm not going to tell you what all happened between us. You asked if we had sex because you saw my arm and I said yes." Knuckles replied sipping on hot green tea. "Ugh! Fine!" She pouted. "This is why I love ya you're so easy to piss off" he joked. "Yeah yeah" she rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue and knuckles laughs. "So have you ever told your dad about you?" Kat asked. Knuckles looks down and sighs. "You haven't have you?" She asked. Knuckles nods and Kat crosses her arms. "You got to tell him sooner or later." "Yeah I'll be like hey dad I'm bisexual and you remember shadow right he's my boyfriend and we're linked. How do you think that's gonna go?" Knuckles said sarcastically. "Well I say good for you son." Knuckles freezes in his chair at the voice behind him. Kat's eyes widen and gives a nervous smile. Knuckles turns around slowly seeing a older echidna standing over him with his arms crossed and blue eyes staring down at him.  Knuckles gulps looking up at him with a nervous smile on his face.

"Heeeeey....Dad...."