YOU'RE MINE NOW!

WARNING:  RAPE AND BLOOD

Knuckles lays in his bed sound asleep the night after that romantic surprise shadow had for him. Shadow is out to get more of his blood substitute items. A mist squeezes under the door and right to the foot of knuckles bed. A small part of the mist rubs his sleeping body making him moan in his sleep. He suddenly is a woken when something covers his nose and mouth making his body weak. The last he remebers is glowing red eyes and scars on the chest before everything goes black.

Knuckles wakes up but his body feeling sluggish cold and weak. He looks over to see a iv line from his arm draining out his blood. A famliar orange echidna walks u removing the needle licking his bleed arm. "Sh-Shade?" He mumbled. "Hello knuckie~" She smile. "What did you do-" "My king did plus he wants his turn to play~" She grined. "What are you talkng ab-" "I was riding you my god you're big~" She smiled walking away. He tears up hearing what she had said. She had raped him in his coma like state. "Well well you are finally awake handsome." Scourge smile walking up to the drugged out echidna. "Now how about i take you to my bedroom~" He hisses sexually making a knot in Knuckles stomach knowing whats about to happen. "P-Pl-Please d-don't" Knuckles begged actually scared for his life. "Awwwww whats wrong afraid i'd break you have you moaning my name instead of my brother's?" Knuckles shakes his head tears falling. Scourge grabs his neck. "Too bad~ You're gonna like it~" He smiled leaning down licking his neck. "fuck it im gonna fuck you now~" he grinned geting on top. "No!" Knuckles yelled and try to get free but his body is too weak from some blood lost. He screams as scourge violently thrust inside of him. Tears fall from his eyes as each thrust is roughly going in and out of him. "Please stop!" he pleads the pain getting worst. "Hell no you feel good!" Scourge grinned gripping Knuckles throat preventing him to scream. scourge whistles for shade to join in the rape. She smiles as she starts sucking Knuckles member. Knuckles chocks for air tears falling harder. "YOU ARE MINE NOW!"  scourge smiled releasing his load inside and pulls out to put it all over knuckle's  body removing his hand from his neck. "now rest up for another round~" he smiled as knuckles cries in pain when two gaurds throw him in a small bedroom. He curls up holding himself shivering in the semi soft bed tears falling onto the decent pillows.

3 Days later

Shadow stares at the empty bed in the dorm tears falling from his eyes. "Why did I leave him alone......" shadow thought crying in the palm of his hands. Knuckles has been missing for 3 days now and the only clue police found was a chloroform soaked rag and knuckles blood indicating a struggle. Shadow of course was removed off the suspect list due to multiple eyewitness accounts of him being far from the dorm during the kidnapping. Security are baffled when they saw nothing on the dorm hall cams and the camera outside was cut off. "I will find you Knux and who ever took you will die a slow unforgivable death"

Knuckles lays his back against the cold wet concrete wall on the side of his bed beaten, raped, and hungry. Scourge has healed up all the cuts to drink the blood from knuckles body to keep him alive for his lustful gain. Shade has also enjoyed tormenting her former lover making him her sex slave. They both crave three words to come out of his mouth that he refuses to say. "SAY IT! Say you love me~" shade demanded. "Go to hell whore!" Shade punches him across the face. "Wrong answer!" She yelled. "Say it!" "I RATHER DIE!" She screams about to punch him again. "Now now hold on shade can't damage him too much" Scourge grinned that one grin knuckles hates the most. "Maybe a little sexual fun would make him say it~" "DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME! AGH!!!" Knuckles screams as Scourge violently rapes him again. "I HATE YOU!" He cries out tears falling from the pain.

2 days later

Shadow starts walking through town hoping to find some clues when he suddenly caught the scent of knuckles blood and starts frantically looking around. He soon spots Shade walking out of the store with Blood oranges and Whiskey....Scourge's favorite whiskey. He walks closer without being detected and smells knuckles blood on her. "That bitch!" Shadow thought as he continues to follow her. He watches from afar and sees her heading into the abandoned morgue. "I'm coming knuckles" he thought bolting in undetected. Once he enters he hears the painful cries from knuckles. He shifts into a bat and uses his invisibility powers to find out what they are doing to him. Shadow watches in horror as his brother rapes Knuckles mercilessly. He sees the pain and tears in knuckles eyes wanting it to stop. Scourges unloads his cum inside of him again. "Come on tell me you love me~" he said gripping his throat. Knuckles spits in his face. "You will never hear those words. No matter how many times you beat and rape me. I love Shadow!" Knuckles yelled before being throw to the ground to weak to get up. "You will one day" he growl putting his foot on knuckles head. "You will one day" he steps off and shade follows him out the room. "I'm going to kill you scourge before you have a chance to rape or beat him again" Shadow thought watching Knuckles slowly get up in pain and into the bed he was just tormented in. "Shadow please hurry...." He heard him mutter curling up. Shadow flys down and shifts back. "Knux?" He whispered Knuckles turns around slowly and for a moment forgets his pain and the two hold each other tight knuckles cries into shadows chest and shadow pets his head. "I'm here knux but you need to stay quiet while I go kill my brother and Shade." He said giving knuckles a kiss on the forehead before shifting back and flys through the windows. He locates scourge and shade having a sexual escapade with each other making him sick. "Two vampires one large stake" he thought breaking a tree limb off aiming it right at scourge and and shade. Once both bodies are aligned he throws the massive stake at them piercing their hearts and turning them to dust. Shadow grabs a very important object from the cabinet and rushes back to knuckles unlocking the door and knuckles wrapping his arms around his neck. "Here take this" shadow said. "What is it?" "A healing orb to heal all your wounds, scratches, cuts, bruises..... other places and to give you back the strength you lost." Shadow said not getting that horrible image out of his head. "Thank you Shadz for everything" Knuckles takes the orb as it glows he feels his insides healing up, the cuts fading, his strength returning and bruises fade. "Damn.... I no longer look like I was...." Knuckles looks up to see shadow crying. "Shadz what's wro-" shadow holds knuckles tightly. "What scourge was doing to you I..... can't..... I'm so sorry..... I didn't protect you....." shadow cried. "Shadow we both had no clue he was going to come to our dorm and take me and do the things they did.... But you're here now and you killed them and saved me. I love you...." Knuckles smiled holding shadow. "I love you too...