Party (Part 1)

Shadow's heart sinks. "No?" He asked. Knuckles nods blushing. "If its because of silv-" "No its not that it's just ummmm I'm not ready for 'that' yet." His blush turns redder as he looks down. "Knuckles are you....." "a virgin.... Yes....." knuckles looks down embarrassed. Shadow lifts his chin up with his fingers. "I won't judge we can take it slow if you like" shadow smiled kissing his cheek. Knuckles sighed in relief. "Do you have anymore of that blue liquid to help me sleep?" He smirked. "To tell you the truth that was just Kool-Aid...." Shadow blushed. "You sly hedgehog~" knuckles laughed shadow joining in.
Knuckles comes out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and changing into his green tank and black sweatpants. Shadow smiles at him wearing his red tank and grey sweatpants. "Don't you look sexy" he teased knuckles. "Cute" knuckles replied as he laid down. "Awwww no cuddles" shadow winked knuckles smiled riling his eyes. "Good night Shadz~" he said turning over then turns back to shadow getting up. "What's wrong Knux?" He asked but knuckles just joins him under his covers and nuzzles into his chest falling asleep. "You're so adorable knux" he smiled turning off the lamp and falls asleep.
Shadow wakes up to knuckles sitting on his desk chair putting on his shoes and to go on a run. "Morning handsome" he purred. "Morning sleepy head" knuckles smiled getting up. "Going for a run?" "Yep" "but it's cold and November" "well Shadz the cold heats up the body meaning it kills fat cells a bit quicker plus I enjoy it." "How does cold heat up the body?" "Because it's your body's natural response to heat up with cold touches the skin but also lets it cool it if it gets over heated." Knuckles said putting on his blue hoodie. "And I thought tails was the smart one" shadow chuckled. "Well he's still smarter than me but I'm up there." Knuckles laughed. "But he doesn't have to know that." Knuckles winked and shadow starts laughing more. "Wanna join me?" "Nah I rather stay in my nice warm bed" shadow said burring his body back in the covers. "Ok then" knuckles starts to walk out. "No kiss?" Shadow whined. Knuckles smiled and walks back giving him a kiss on the cheek. "So needed" he chuckled leaving the dorm. Shadow listens to make sure he's gone and gets up to call peach on the ideas he think would be best for the party.

2 days later

Knuckles stirs at the sound of shadow roaming around the dorm muttering. "Shadz you mind telling me why the fuck you're muttering and making a rut on our dorm floor at 3 in the morning?" "Sorry.... I'm just well thinking." "Out loud?" "Go back to sleep Birthday boy" shadow said tossing a pillow at him. "Whatever" Knuckles groaned going back to sleep.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" The guys yell scaring Knuckles off the bed. "Oof" Knuckles said his head on the floor andf legs still on the bed. The guys start laughing as Knuckles gets up rubbing his head. "I hate you guys" he grumbled. "Come on man you love us" Sonic smiled giving knuckles a lemon and cream cupcake with a candle. Knuckles rolls his eyes smiling blowing out the candle. "That is true" He said taking a bite from the cupcake. "Anyways you excided for your party tonight?" Mario asked. "Actually...yeah i really am." Knuckles said smiling looking forward to tonight. "Good because Peach and Amy would rip your fur if you weren't" Tails laughed. "I dont doubt that!" knuckles shivered at the thought. The guys start laughing harder knuckles joining in.
After a coupleof hours the guys slowly leave the dorm but Sonic stayed behind. "Hey can i ask you two a question?" He asked them. Knuckles feels a knot forming in his stomach. "Sure" Shadow said. "Is there some going on between you? i mean i wasnt going to say anything in front of the guys but knux there's a hickey on the lower part of your jawbone andi know it came from shadow." Sonic pointed to the purplish spot on the back of knuckles jawbone and neck. Knuckles covers it and turns dark red as he nods. "Wait how would you know if i did that or not?" Shadow asked. "Remember at Daisy's halloween party when you got drunk and you-" "Riiiiight" Shadow said. Sonic sits down next to knuckles who is still quiet scared of what sonic would think of him now. "knux be honest with me man are you gay?" Sonic asked. "I-I-I'm Bi...." Knuckles stuttered. Sonic looks at him then hugs him. "Knux you shouldnt have to worry about me judgin you we're brothers. I love ya bro and if you and shadow are together thats great! Plus if you are worried about the rest of us judging you dont, but if you aren't ready then thats ok. That goes for you as well shadow." Sonic looks over at shadow then back to knuckles. "Thanks sonic i needed to here that." Knuckles said tearing up hugging his best friend. "i love you bro" "I Love you too bro"

Later tht night

"Come on birthday boy you're gonna be late for your own party." Shadow said looking at the clock on his phone. "Sorry! i dont want to over dress since you never told me where we are going?" Knuckles replied from the bathroom. "Casual Knux" "Like semi, Sunday, or-" "T-shirt and jeans man like everyday casual." Shadow said confused. "God you act like my aunt." "DO NOT!!!" knuckles yelled coming out of the bathroom wearing a black jacket over a black and green striped tank with ripped black jeans and his favorite green converse tennis shoes. Shadow whistles giving him a wink. "Damn looking good~" Shadow grinned. "Cute Shadz" Knuckles said rolling his eyes. They both walk out the dorm and get into Shadows Camaro. Shadow sends a quick text to peach letting her know that they are on the way before puting on his seat belt and starting the car. "Soooo where are we going exactly? A Bar?" "Nope to common for a 21st birthday. We are going to the Arcadia Game Bar." "Are you serious?!" "Yep I know the owner plus Amy and peach used their charms to seal the deal. We will have the place to ourselves invite only." Shadow smiled. Knuckles looks forward to this party more now. "This is great nothing can ruin this night!"

Or so he thought