Chapter 1 - Getting ready to university- Part 1

"Jimin ah wake up get ready for the university, don't be late on the first day" my mom yelled at me while I was sound asleep.

Ahh I groaned and woke up "Ma it takes only 20 minutes from our home to reach the university, let me get some sleep for 10 minutes"

Jimin's Mom: I said to get ready, no talking back.

Jimin whined and got up from the bed finally. He went directly to the washroom and splashed some water on his face to get rid of his sleepiness.

Author's pov:
Jimin a pretty boy with cute puffy cheeks, his eyes can attract anybody, gender doesn't matter when it comes to jimin. He is quite lazy at times but smart enough to complete the work on time. Jimin can give a tough competition to a girl, he has big booty very round and bulky, thigh thighs, slim waist, white milky skin. If you can resist jimin, you can resist anything in this world!!!

Back to story line 😊

Jimin looked into the mirror closely, a small acne was visible on his cheek. He groaned internally "why on the first day of my university, I should get an acne. This acne is going to ruin my appearance"

After worrying for sometime, he brushed his teeth and bathed himself well with a rose scented soap which was his favourite. Later stepped out tying a towel around his waist.

He dried himself with the additional towel and went near the closet to grab some clothes to wear. He was searching for the best clothes to wear to make a better impression on his first day.

Meanwhile a message notification was heard on his phone. Jimin took his phone and saw the notification, the message was from his best friend namjoon " Don't forget the dare, you should wear the panty which we got it for you, Good luck buddy on your first day 😈"

Jimin cursed himself for losing a bet and now he is supposed to wear a panty as a dare. Jimin took the bag and saw a message card "You will look good, don't worry much and wear this panty - with love namjin"

Jimin took out the panty it looked cute at the same time it was hot. It was slightly thin and he wondered whether it will fit his dick. Jimin had quite an above average dick, he is 10 inch in size and his booty was also big as his dick. Jimin somehow managed to fit his size in the panty. But the panty was stretched to the maximum limit. He prayed to god that it shouldn't get torn in the middle.

To be continued..!!
This is my second work guys, do check out my other work if you haven't!! Keep reading and thanks for your support.!!