Chapter 4 - Touching his ass

Tae's Pov:

While I was staring at his perky bubble butt, I heard a voice "Sir..I finished writing the notes"

I glanced at him and smiled saying thank you.!! Meanwhile the bell rang notifying the end of period. Students dispersed for getting their ID cards and jimin was also about to leave the place. While jimin turned around I spoke "Stop, don't move"

Jimin turned around and asked "Sir, is there anything else you need me to do ?"

Taehyung: No no jimin. There is a mark of chalk dust, let me help you out. Just turn back and stand.

Jimin: Oh Okay sir...!!

Taehyung smiled and touched jimin's butt in a slow motion. Jimin jolted for a second.

Taehyung: Stay still, I am just wiping the dust. You can leave the class once it's done.

Jimin just nodded and stood still. Taehyung slowly moved his hands in a circular motion on jibooty as if masaaging it but taehyung called it as wiping the dust. A minute passed but taehyung doesn't seemed satisfied to let go of jimin's booty. He slightly slapped jimin's right butt cheek and told "It's done, now you are good to go jimin".

Jimin looked completely red, instead of saying anything he started to move towards the door.

Taehyung: Jimin, won't you thank your teacher for helping you out??

Jimin blushed and replied " Thanks for your help sir" and left the room

Tae's pov:

While I was rubbing his butt, I felt something different and questioned myself "Didn't he wear any underwear"

I kept on massaging his butt and found a thin cloth material underneath and I guessed what he was wearing " Panty or may be thong". My mind went wild imagining him in those underwears. I smiled internally knowing about his kinks. Before letting him go, I slightly tapped his right butt cheek.

His thick tight butt is going to be my new addiction, I chuckled.

To be continued..!!
Thanks for your feedback and support 💜❤