Chapter 26 - Time skip (Short update)

It's been one week since they have started their relationship. They maintained their student-teacher relationship in front of the class but behind the curtains it was completely different, whenever they got a chance they made love even when it was risky.

It was first period of the day, Kim taehyung started to take the attendance and when jimin name was called out there was no response, so he looked at his cutie for the second time and repeated the name "Park jimin".
Jimin looked at taehyung and raised his eyebrows before winking at him seductively " Present sir"

Taehyung tried to control himself and completed taking the attendance to start with the class.

He started talking about reproductive systems, protective measures for birth control and so and so..

Everyone in the class paid attention to the topic like their life depends on it (Lol 😂 yeah indeed it's important for life)

Jimin raised his hands for asking a doubt and taehyung calmly responded "what's your doubt jimin"

Jimin naughtily asked " Sir, How many rounds of sex an individual can have in a day "

Taehyung's mind rewinded their love making sessions and instantly his body reacted with a boner. Taehyung groaned in his mind and casually sat on a chair before answering to jimin's question.

Taehyung: Hmm, good question jimin. I can see that you are very much active in the class. Now you tell me how many rounds of sex will be enough for an individual to get satisfied??

Jimin gave an innocent reply " Sorry sir, I don't know the answer "

Taehyung chuckled before replying
" Okay jimin no need to answer that question. Students I am giving you all an assignment with individual topic based on this content, you all must submit the report by next week "

Students all nodded their head in unison and taehyung left the class after giving the topics for the students.

To be continued ❤