Chapter 13 - Blow job - Part 1

Tae's Pov:

Jimin whispered in his sleep "Tae...Tae", at first I couldn't hear what he said but when I carefully listened to the words.. I got it right.

I saw the sweat covering his face and wondered is he having a night mare or mmm a wet dream.

I woke him up and saw his face turning completely red, he was completely sweaty and so I took a cloth to wipe is face but while I turned back I noticed his eyes directed towards his bottom area.
I looked down and saw a huge boner.

Did he really have a horny dream thinking about me??

Oh god, what am I supposed to do.. Think Tae..

Tae got an idea, he got up from his seat and went to the driver and told to stop the bus at the nearest petrol station for a short break.

Tae then gave an announcement to the students " Students bus will now stopped at the nearest petrol station, those who want can use the restroom and take a break for 20 minutes. "

Tae came back to the seat and whispered to jimin " Let me take care of you, just hold for 5 minutes baby "

Jimin blushed hard and nodded in agreement. Soon the bus was parked at the petrol station and all the students got down from the bus.

Tae: Jimin ah wear your jacket, let's get down soon.

Jimin wore the jacket to cover his boner and went along with tae to the restroom.

Tae and jimin both went inside a single restroom and locked the door after ensuring it's safety.

Tae chuckled "unbuckle your pants baby"

Jimin bit down his lips and removed his pants to the knee length and Tae just choked after seeing the thong which jimin was wearing.

Jimin blushed and replied "Hurry up, we don't have time Tae. You can have a good view later on. Now help me please"

Tae: You look sexy jiminah.. How can I not stare when you look this hot.

Jimin grabbed his crotch after hearing tae's words and moaned " Tae please  mmmmh, I am needy ah"

To be continued...!!
Weekend is getting over soon 😒❤