Chapter 32 - A week without sex

Jimin's Pov:

It's been a week since our last hot make out session. I haven't allowed tae to touch me since that incident " Few days back, I was happily attending his class and all i did was a little tease.. May be i was just too needy for his attention..

Arghh i just spread my legs a little wide to get his attention and started to suck my two fingers in and out. I was sitting on the last bench and so thought of doing that act but never expected that tae would glare at me with those rude angry eyes and later after that class he fucking spanked me like a beast, my poor mochi ass got all red, sore and very big..and atlast he didn't even say sorry or kiss me.. He took of my underwear and kept it inside his pant pockets.

I was already whimpering due to pain and couldn't sense what he was doing at that time. He inserted a buttplug and patted my ass cheeks before making me wear the pant without an underwear. I squirmed under his touches and asked for kisses and a good fuck, but he left me all alone with a smug face.

Tae's Pov:

I was walking to the class, when I saw what was happening my heart boiled with rage and possessiveness, my minnie was smiling at a new guy and he was a blushing mess. The guy was looking at him with those lustful eyes, my damn minnie was so dumb to even realize that.
Yes, I am jealous and possessive about what's mine, is that anything wrong in that. I wanted to teach him a lesson to make him understand to whom he belongs to and with that notion I went to the class.

For first few minutes I didn't even give my attention, I was taking my lecture and at one point I realized what my slutty brat is doing .. He spread his ass like a whore and started to suck his fingers. If it was normal day I would have fucked him after the class but on that day I was blinded by jealousy. After the class, I taught him a serious lesson and left him without taking care. I didn't tell the reason why I was giving him those spankings.. I didn't want him to know that I am behaving like this because of jealousy. From that day, he is trying to avoid me, I wanted to give an explanation but every time when I try he kept running away from me.

My heart and dick wasn't doing good, I asked for his attention but all he did was ignoring me like I never existed, What I did to him just turned against me :(

I want my minnie back and I will make sure that today he cannot run away from me 😈

To be continued ❤🤗