Chapter 19 - Cockblocker

Jimin's pov:

I don't know for how long we slept together in the bath tub, when i opened my eyes I woke up seeing a beautiful face. Tae looked so adorable while sleeping and I couldn't resist myself from touching his cheeks in a soft manner, I caressed him and gave a small peck on his lips.

I thought of getting up slowly and that's when I felt a sudden pain down there.
Ahh ahh I groaned in silence and covered my mouth with my cute hands.

Oh god, he was inside me all the time. Tae didn't pull out after we finished and he's still in there perfectly well settled inside my glory hole.

I tried to adjust and move my hips a little bit upwards but failed due to the tightness. I started to moan involuntarily and this made tae to woke up.

Tae was now fully awake and noticed me moaning sitting on his lap. He looked at me in a confusion and then looked down to realize that he didn't pull out from our previous session.

Tae: Ah! Jimin ah I am sorry baby.. I forgot to pull out.

Tae suddenly uttered these last few lines "Do you wanna go for another round baby, let's make it quick if you say yes"??

Jimin blushed and was about to say yes but got interrupted due to the door bell which was ringing continuously.

Tae groaned "Fuck!! Who the hell is that"

Jimin: Tae, lets do it later and for now attend the door naah.

Tae sighed and slowly pulled out from jimin's hole. Jimin whimpered in pain and tae patted his head and kissed him sweetly.

Jimin pouted cutely and told Tae to attend the door before that person breaks in.

Tae walked out annoyingly, he literally wanted to punch the person in the face for interuppting their happy moments.

Tae opened the door after wearing a robe and gave a death look to the person who was standing there with a bunny smile.

Tae: Fuck...You cockblocker

Jk chuckled "Lol it seems, someone was having a happy time"

To be continued..🤭
Another quick update.!! Enjoy guys ❤