Chapter 2 - Getting ready to university - Part 2

I looked myself at the mirror, need not to say I looked hot in the light thin pink underwear. I wore a black plain shirt along with a red sweater and matched the bottom with black pant. I added a simple makeup to my face and highlighted my lips with pink lip gloss. I checked my final appearance and I was quite satisfied with my look.

Jimin's mom yelled from downstairs "when are you going to get out of the room, don't stare too much looking yourself at the mirror, get down now "

Jimin hurriedly took his bag and left out his room with phone in his hand.

Jimin mom glared at jimin for getting out late.

Jimin eye smiled and kissed his mom "Love you ma, bye bye let me eat breakfast at my university. "

Jimin's mom: Don't be late on your first day, now run.!!

Jimin waved his hands and started his car. Everything went good until jimin got stuck in a huge traffic when he was only about 5 mins to reach his destination. Jimin somehow managed to reach the university but he was late by 15 minutes.

Jimin parked his car and finally reached his class entrance after asking directions for the first year classroom.

Jimin panted hardly and he was covered in sweats. Jimin looked at the classroom number and then at the professor.

Jimin's Pov:

I was damn late, I rushed to the classroom and checked the room number and looked at the professor who was standing inside the classroom.
Wtf my mind went blank after looking at him, he was indeed a Greek god. He was tall, dark haired, broad shoulders,he should be only 4 or 5 years elder ...
My mind went in all directions and then I heard a voice "Wanna get in or gonna stand outside?? "

Jimin blushed and entered the classroom. He greeted his professor with a cute smile "good morning sir, sorry for being late "

Professor: Good morning!! Don't be late next time and what's your name??

Jimin: Okay sir, I am park jimin .!!

Professor: Good jimin!! Myself Kim Taehyung, I will be teaching you.. biology this year and also I will be your class teacher.

Jimin blushed and nodded his head at taehyung.

Taehyung: Now you can go and take your seat.

Jimin looked around for a vacant seat and finally found one which was right in front of Taehyung's desk. He slowly went and sat down. Jimin felt taehyung's stare on his ass even though he wasn't looking directly at taehyung.

Taehyung looked at jimin and then focused his attention on every one and explained about the university rules,
Class schedules, etc.

Taehyung: Students I have a good news, we will be going out this weekend for an outbound training which will help you guys to get connected well. You will be spending a week and am sure you all will make some beautiful friends and memories. That's all for today's class, see you guys at the fourth period.!!

When taehyung told the last line, he looked at jimin with a deep gaze. This made jimin to blush and taehyung left the class like a model.

Jimin's mind was filled with his hot professor images. He rewinded the little moments which happened and smiled internally. Jimin thought this is going to be a good start.

To be continued.
Do comment your feedback guys💜!! Thanks for your love and support 🥺🥰