Chapter 25 - Proper Confession

Taehyung hugged jimin from behind and caressed his body softly. He kissed his back a multiple times and whispered in jimin's ears " Baby, do you know how much I love you from the start? I may have resisted my feelings in the past because of our student teacher relationship but now I don't fucking care about that.. All I need is you. I love you jimin ah.. Please be mine for now and forever. I will treat you better and protect you at any cost. I may get possessive and jealous easily but that's all because I love you with all of my heart, Will you accept me as your boyfriend??? "

Jimin felt chills listening to tae's words, he never felt this type of attraction with anyone else other than Tae. From the first day he have fallen for his hot professor, yes it was a love at first sight.
He loves the attention which tae gives to him and only him. The feeling of comfort, love, care and protection this is all he looked for and he indeed found a man with all these beautiful qualities.

Jimin turned back and faced tae face to face with a beautiful smile and spoke " I am in love with you from the first day I saw you. Do you know Tae you took my breath at the first sight, I have loved you from the start and will love you till the end. I .. I happily accept to be your boyfriend Tae Tae "

They both were in so much love, they both smiled and blushed staring at each other. Taehyung captured jimin's plump lips and started to devour it gain and jimin passionately kissed back taehyung and soon it turned out to be another hot makeout session filling the room with continous moans and with the smell of sex.

It was around 4 am in the morning and it seems they aren't going to stop any time soon, they were already in their fourth round while jimin demanded taehyung to lay back and told that he will ride him.

Jimin aligned his pink hole against tae's hard member and slowly took the size.
Jimin's moans were like a music to tae's ears "Ahhh tae hmmm arghhh" Every time jimin uttered tae's name while moaning, it made tae's member to twitch in excitement.

Tae: Fuck baby, why are you so sinful. I am addicted to you.. Argh babe you will not be able to walk for the next few days.. Hmmm stop driving me crazy or your ass will rip apart for sure... Mm baby slow down you will hurt yourself if you rode me in that speed.. Arghh

Jimin even though felt pain, he loved the control he had while riding tae. The moans of his boyfriend making for him turned his pain into an absolute pleasure.

Arghhh babe I am gonna cum, tell me where do you want me to cum in your
" Plump Mouth or holy ass"

Jimin moaned and swirled his tongue around his mouth, taehyung pulled out his cock from jimin's tight pink hole and penetrated his cock inside jimin's plump mouth " Baby, suck it fast.. Arghh"

They both groaned and came together for the fifth time. Taehyung wrapped jimin in his arms and kissed his forehead 
"I love you jimin ah "

To be continued 💓