Chapter 23 - Punishing jibooty - Part 3

Tae: Let me suck your cute fingers all wet..So my princess can easily fuck herself when daddy give the disciplinary lesson..

Jimin bit his lips after hearing those horny lines and this turned on tae even more than before.

Tae grabbed those little fingers of jimin and started giving cute kitten licks and sucked those fingers crazily.

"Ahh ahhh mmmhh daddy " Jimin whined in pain due to the slap he received while Tae was still sucking his fingers.

Don't stop counting princess, your cute fingers are all wet now.. Come on fuck yourself while daddy punishes you..
Insert your three fingers at a time and start fucking princess...

Jimin adjusted his fingers against his hole and started to thrust himself in and out, his glory hole was quite loose due to their previous session and hence he didn't find difficulty in fitting his little fingers in his hole.

Jimin's moans echoed throughout the room "arghh hmmph daddy Tae arhhh gonna cum ahhh ahhh da..... "
Before jimin completed his sentence Tae gave another strong slap on jibooty and jimin released his seeds all over himself.

Jimin was completely a mess, the room was filled with the smell of sex and sweat and this in turn heightened their crazy sex hormones.

Tae kissed jimin's forehead and patted his head in a gentle way "Princess only few more to go, can you take it like a good girl and make daddy proud?? "

Jimin was exhausted but those words triggered his inner kinks and desire, he spoke " Yes daddy, I am ready to continue my lesson "

Tae: Awee how obedient you are princess, show daddy your booty and glory hole.

Jimin stood up on the bed by spreading his legs few inches apart. He additionally bent down to touch his toes for giving Tae the better view.

Tae loved the art work on jimin's ass, it all shouted  "Daddy spank me more". He kissed those red marks and licked softly
" My naughty baby looks all beautiful with those marks, do you want daddy to record your last few spanks baby, wanna see your naughty expression which you give while I spank you harder?? "

Jimin was embarrassed to say yes and ended up giving a slow nod.

Tae took out the camera from his bag and set up it in the right position
" Princess everything is set, now spread your ass cheeks and show daddy your glory hole baby "

Jimin grabbed his ass cheeks and spread it wide enough for tae to have a good view. Tae bought his head closer to the hole and started to lick it passionately, his tongue swirled inside jimin's glory hole and this made jimin to go weak.

"Hmmm yeaah daddy ahhh fuck mmmm hmphh aargh aahh"

Tae gave another slap while he was working on jimin's ass hole, " Mmmm 98 daddy, arghhh 99 daddy "

Tae: Get ready to receive your final slap princess

"Aahhhh 100 daddy hmmm " Jimin collapsed on the bed after cumming for the nth time.

To be continued..
Do comment down your feedback guys. Thank you 🥰😇