Chapter 3 - Staring his ass

Tae's Pov:

I was in the middle of the class while I saw a shadow of someone on the floor and also heard a panting sound. I averted my gaze towards the person who stood outside the classroom.

He looked so beautiful, his sweat on his face shined like diamonds. I looked him from top to bottom and then asked him "whether he was gonna come in or gonna stand out".

He blushed and came inside the class and introduced himself. I got to know his name " Park jimin" my mind echoed his name. I introduced myself and asked him to sit in a place. He turned back and searched for a seat, Meanwhile I looked at him and my eyes fell on one particular spot his god damn ass. I never seen a guy with such a beautiful round ass. I don't know how much time I was staring at his perky ass without even blinking.

When he finally sat down, I pulled my attention to everyone and started to give instructions, schedules, etc and before leaving the class I made sure to look at him and made my way out of the classroom.

Time skip:

It was fourth period which was assigned to Mr. Taehyung. Taehyung was very much excited to the class and so was jimin.

Taehyung entered into the class and greeted everyone. His eyes looked for jimin but he only found an empty place instead of him.

When taehyung was wondering about jimin, taehyung heard a voice "May I enter the classroom sir"

Taehyung: Yes you can enter the classroom jimin, second time being late on the first day??

Jimin bent down and apologized " Sorry sir, due to some emergency I stepped out of the classroom. I will make sure that I won't repeat that again.

Taehyung worried and asked "Is everything okay jimin? "

Jimin: Yes sir. All okay now.!!

Taehyung: Okay take your seat!!

Taehyung once again glanced at jimin's ass. He felt the need to touch his ass and wondered what can he do for that to happen.

Jimin's Pov:

During the break time i went to have my breakfast. I had a good time enjoying my favourite food and lost track of time.
I glanced at my phone and there was only 5 minutes left for the class to start. I was very much excited for the class since I can see my hot professor Taehyung.

I hurriedly finished my food and started to run towards the class and that's when I heard a sound. Oh shit "My underwear got torn". I went into the restroom to check the condition, I cursed my luck there was a hole at the back of my panty. I could clearly see my ass line and my ass hole. I tried to fix it somehow but only succeeded 10 percent. I left the restroom after looking at the time, I mentally yelled " I am going to be late again "

I went in after apologizing and again found a similar gaze on my ass. I thought how I was going to cross this day without getting much ass attention.

Author's pov:

Taehyung took class for few minutes and then glanced at jimin and told "Jimin since you came late, do me a favour. Come here and write down the notes on the board as your punishment for being late. "

Jimin silently walked towards taehyung and took the notes from him. He turned back and started to write the notes on the black board.

Taehyung enjoyed a lot, he got a better closer view of jimin's ass.

To be continued..
Comment down your feedback guys
Thanks for your love and support.!! 💜