chapter 14 - Blow job - Part 2

Tae didn't waste any time, he grabbed jimins hands and looked at jimin lustfully " Keep your hands away jimin ah, don't block my babies sight"

Tae knelt down and gave small pecks on jimin's crotch. Jimin melted in tae's touch each and every second.

Jimin: Tae mmmm ahhhhh don't tease, please....Make it  Mmmm fast.. Yeah fuck tae

Jimin moaned in pleasure and let out shameful whimpers along with bad curses then and there. Taehyung was driven crazy by jimin's curses, even when Tae gagged once in a while he didn't stop, jimin on the other hand deep throated taehyung. The feeling was completely different from normal because the person who he is deep throating is his hot college professor "Kim taehyung".

Jimin groaned " Ah fuck!! Mmm yeaahh you do so well ahh taee"

Taehyung sucked jimins whole length and jimin thrusted in an animalistic speed for a release.

Ahhh Mmmm fuck I am gonna cum soon Tae!! Mmmm Mmmm ahh ahhh yeaahhh tae

One last time jimin thrusted and came inside tae's mouth. The feeling was euphoric and Tae looked like a hot mess with cum dropping from his mouth.
Tae licked the cum and swallowed it completely without even flinching.

Tae stood up and kissed jimin passionately in his lips and whispered in his ears " You owe me one "

Jimin blushed " whenever you want Tae!! Thanks for the holy blowjob. Have you ever done this to anyone? "

Taehyung smirked " Nope, you are the only one because you are damn special to me"

Jimin face reddened and he soon hugged Tae in an embrace.

Tae: let's go to our bus soon, we are already late baby..

Jimin nodded and both left the restroom for boarding the bus after having their little hot session.

To be continued.!!
Thanks my lovely readers for constantly supporting me😄 I am having my exam in an hour and I am here giving you a short update on this story!! 😂😂Hope you guys love it ❤