Chapter 27 - Under the desk 🔞

"Argh aahhh ji.. Min mmmmmphh" Taehyung moaned in silence. Jimin was giving him a blow job under his desk, it was during lunch time and so it's time for them to have some fun.

Jimin took tae's whole length like a pro, he gave licks and sucks at different variations and speed. Jimin took control over taehyung completely, when tae was about to cum jimin would intentionally slow down to tease him.

Tae: Jimin ahh please suck fastly ahh hmmphh

Tae looked vulnerable, he couldn't take control over jimin because his hands were tied at the back by naughty jimin.

Jimin looked at taehyung and noticed tear drops around his eyes. Tae was aroused but he was denied from orgasm for the last two rounds. Jimin smirked and increased the speed once again and took his length in and out in an animalistic speed.

Tae: Ahh yeahh fuck baby... Hmmm fast fast... Don't stop argghh

When jimin was sucking too good, a knock was heard on the door.

Knock knock

Professor taehyung, may I come in

Taehyung bit his lips in frustration, jimin removed the rope which he used for tying tae's hands and tae adjusted himself in his seat before calling that person inside. He relaxed a bit but his member was still under the control of his student cum boyfriend park jimin.

Taehyung greeted the another professor "yoonji"

Yoonji: Good noon Professor taehyung, are you okay..?? You seemed to sweat a lot.

Taehyung grabbed his kerchief and wiped his sweats without showing his nervousness.

Taehyung: Miss yoonji, I am alright just a small headache due to continuous classes and will be okay if I get proper rest. May I know the reason why you are here??

Yoonji pov:
I have fallen in love with Mr. Kim taehyung from the day he joined this university but he doesn't even have any clue about my liking. He talks to me in a distant manner that too in a strict tone.
I try to talk but he doesn't really care about what I say apart from the studies point. Its been a week since I met him and that's the reason why i came to visit him during the lunch break and here he is sitting with a sweat covered face.

Yoonji: Hmm..just to give you company while you are eating Mr. Taehyung.

Jimin who was under the table felt jealous. He understood what Ms. Yoonji was trying to do with his tae.

"Her intentions were so clear as crystal.. She wanted to seduce taehyung and make him fall in love with her.. What the fuck and why the hell I am here then." Jimin thought in his mind.

Jimin due to the possessiveness started to suck tae's dick underneath the table.
Tae groaned and spoke "Ms.yoonji, can you leave now. I need some rest and I like to have my lunch alone, so no need of your company. Please close the door while you go now, I will take my break peacefully".

Ms. Yoonji understood that tae isn't in the mood to talk so she didn't force any further and left the room in silence.

Jimin sucked so hard and this time taehyung took control and started to thrust in and out, he pulled jimin's hair to thrust deeper. Tae gave a cheek slap and spoke " You made many mistakes today kitten, ready to take punishments "

Taehyung thrusted one last time before coming inside jimin's mouth with a loud moan.

To be continued ❤