Chapter 18 - Together in a shower - Part 3

"Aahhh ahh mmhh" Jimin moaned while fingering himself looking at the bathroom mirror.

Fuck jimin, such a tease you are... I groaned before holding his waist. He soon moved his ass to rub against my big cock.

I whispered in his ears "Good boy, prepping yourself for daddy? "

He swirled his tongue around his lips and moaned "Ahh yes daddy "

Jimin added two more fingers and thrusted in and out, letting out small whimpers. Tae just stood behind the gorgeous jimin and slapped his perky butts.

Tae: Yes baby, fuck yourself hard. Otherwise it's gonna be difficult when you take my cock. Don't you want daddy's cock so badly ?

Jimin: Mmmhh ye aah daddy, ahh mmm.

Jimin repeatedly thrusted his hole with his fingers and shot a huge load, moaning tae's name.

Tae grabbed jimin who was about to fall down due to the orgasm. He carried him in a bridal style and placed him in the rose filled bath tub.

Tae sat behind jimin and made the younger to lay back on his shoulders.
Tae gave butterfly kisses on the exposed skin, he marked him with the beautiful hickeys.

Jimin slowly turned back and captured tae's lips, he sucked aggressively and made his tongue to enter the elder's mouth. The kiss was heated due to lust, they fought for dominance but tae took the lead later.

Tae made jimin to sit on his laps and positioned himself to the heavens gate.

Tae: Shall I carry on baby??

Jimin: Fuck me daddy, please..

Tae didn't waste any time, soon he tried to push his cock inside jimin's hole but it was hell tight. Even after prepping, the hole seemed to be so small compared to tae's cock. He struggled to push in and meanwhile jimin groaned in so much pain.

Jimin whined and tae kissed him instantly to distract his baby from pain.

Tae: Relax your muscles baby, it won't hurt trust me.

Jimin slowly relaxed his muscles and after 20 minutes of struggle Tae completely went in. Jimin's hole was tight and hot at the same time, it perfectly fitted tae's length. Tae didn't move for few minutes instead he waited for jimin to get adjusted to his length.

He kissed jimin and rubbed his back to ease the pain.

Tae: Can you ride me baby Or shall I do it.??

Jimin bit his lips weakly and replied " I will ride you Tae ahhh mm daddy"

Tae: Good boy, take your time and ride my dick. No need to rush okay.!!

Jimin slowly moved his hips up and down, he whined and moaned due to the pain and pleasure in the start and after sometime he felt pure bliss. Jimin started to rode in an amazing speed, he locked tae's head in between his hands and moved well because of his flexibility.

Tae groaned in euphoria and they were both lost in their own world (Can we call it a paradise?❤ )

"Fuck yeah baby.. You are amazing jimin ah" Tae praised.

Jimin: Ahh ahhh daddy mmmh aah am gonna ahh cum soon..fuck !!

Tae: Hold on baby, don't cum yet.. Let's cum together...

Jimin bit tae's shoulder in extreme pleasure, he was a moaning mess. Tae on the other hand supported jimin by holding his waist tightly to help him ride properly. Tae gave so many hickeys as possible, they both were marked completely.

Ahh yeah baby let's cum together.. Fuck ahhh hmmm yeaa daddy.. Ahhhhhh
They both released at the same time. Tae came inside jimin whereas jimin came on tae's stomach.

Jimin rested his head on tae's broad chest and Tae kissed jimin's forehead and brushed his sweaty hair.

Tae: Shall I carry you to the bed jimin ah?

Jimin: No, let's stay here for sometime Tae.

Tae hugged jimin and planted soft kisses, okay let's rest for sometime baby

To be continued.. !!
Comment down your views guys, do you like this part?? 💜❤