Chapter 10 - Is jimin a power bottom

Taehyung sat next to jimin and the bus started, he tried to look at jimin but jimin just looked outside the window not paying attention to taehyung's stares.

Taehyung: Jimin ah just look at me.. Are you mad at me?? Am really sor..

Taehyung's words were cut off before finishing his sentence. Jimin couldn't avoid taehyung for too long, he wanted tae so badly. His heart was on fire but the situation, the place wasn't right and now he couldn't avoid taehyung who is feeling guilty for no reason.

Jimin: Let's switch place tae..!!

Taehyung was confused for a second but obeyed immediately. Taehyung stood up from the place and moved out for interchanging the place.

Jimin Whispered in Tae's ears "Unzip your pants "

Taehyung was shocked after hearing the words, it completely turned him on.
He removed his zip open and looked at jimin with a questioning eyes.

Jimin placed his tiny hands on tae's clothed member and started to rub it.
Taehyung groaned "mmm.. Haah.. "
Jimin suddenly inserted his hands inside tae's boxer and grabbed the huge cock which was semi hard.

Taehyung bit his lip in pleasure and moaned in a low voice, not wanting to get caught by his students.

Jimin moved his hands harder on tae's member, jimin enjoyed the amount of pleasure he is giving currently to taehyung.

Taehyung shoot in jimin's hands and groaned in pleasure. Jimin removed his hands from tae's boxer and looked at taehyung lustfully.

Jimin licked the cum and swallowed everything which was in his hand.

Jimin: You taste so good tae...I wonder how well you would fill me with your juice in my ass.

Taehyung gulped thinking about jimin's words and came to conclusion that jimin would be a power bottom.

To be continued..!!
Do comment down your feedback guys 💜🥰😇