Festival of Fun

Izuku jogged over to his sectioned off area, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

  There was around an hour until the main gates opened, plenty of time to get his Haunted House up and running.

  His friends came and joined him after fifteen minutes or so, while he was just putting up the finishing touches to his attraction.

  "We're all finished up with the Dunk a Hero! Everyone's going to take turns getting dunked apart from Nejire." Mirio said.

  "I'll be able to join once the beauty pageant is over!" The girl said.

  "I'm going to get all soggy..." Tamaki groaned. "I'll get laughed at, and no hero will want to intern me..."

  Izuku just patted the boy on the back consolingly.

  "I can help once everybody's too afraid of the Haunted House to enter." Izuku offered.

  Mirio gave him a thumbs up, grinning at the greenette.

  "Great! I'll let the others know to keep a slot on the schedule open!"

  The student's families arrived after another fifteen minutes, half an hour earlier than the general crowd.

   Inko refused to enter the haunted house in fear of flooding the campus.

  Mirio's Dad enjoyed Dunking his son in the water by throwing a basketball into a hoop.

  Tamaki's mother was just as timid as the boy, while his father seemed like a regular guy, no quirky personality traits.

  Nejire's mother was just like her daughter, inquisitiveness and everything. Her father was a large, soft spoken man with a dark blue mane of hair and beard.

  Everyone went around the attractions together, the parents meeting for the first time and talking about their children, much to the Big Three and a Half's embarrassment.

  When the time came for the main gates to open for the public, the four went to their separate events. Izuku to his Haunted House, Tamaki and Mirio to the Dunk a Hero, and Nejire to the beauty pageant after a good luck kiss from Izuku.

  The greenette had a blast using his smoke constructs to scare the hell out of a bunch of UA students and adult civilians alike. He went a little easier on the younger kids, only making one or two ghosts float out towards them. At one point Aizawa and Present Mic came over to have a go.

  They both came out wearing vastly different expressions. Mic was white faced and trembling, his eyes wide and darting around. Aizawa was grinning at Izuku, giving him a discreet thumbs up for the smoke bugs he'd created on a whim.

  "S-Shouta.... Let's go back to the third years... They wont try to traumatise me.." the fully grown, adult hero with years of experience whined.

  Izuku and Aizawa rolled their eyes in unison, still grinning at one another as the next group went in.

  Around an hour later, a skeletal man in a yellow pinstripe suit came along.

  "Young Midoriya!" He called.

  "Mr Yagi? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked, a smile on his face.

  "Well, I'm all out of time for the day, and I still had some paperwork for Nezu about next year's job, so I thought I'd come say hello!"

  Izuku gestured to the Haunted House.

  "Would you like to see my project? I'm using my smoke constructs to excellent effect to create a Haunted House!"