Hero

Wisp and All Might were once again patrolling the city, sailing through the sky at almost impossible speeds.

  Working alongside the top hero had really helped Wisp improve his quirk's control and power in order to keep up with the pro. He was able to match All Might's top speed in the air utilising his Dark Cloak pushed to it's very limits.

  He couldn't generate nearly as much pure physical force as All Might, but he could stop it instantly with a Detroit Shield. All Might's Detroit Smash caused 10 of the 12 layers to be destroyed, the 11th cracked beyond further use, and the 12th fractured slightly. Izuku was also pushed back several meters by the shockwave, but didn't fall over.

  Wisp's reputability had become somewhat similar to that of All Might's over the past two months of working alongside the Symbol of Peace. Most petty thieves surrendered at his presence, not even trying to run or fight back. Actual Villains took a bit of struggling before they gave in, but most knew it was futile to fight back against All Might's personal apprentice.

  Soon enough the mere mention of his name would stop villains in their tracks just like All Might's.

  An rumble in the distance alerted the heroes to an ongoing villain attack.

  "I shall deal with that Young Wisp!" All Might said. "Keep watch to make sure it's not a distraction!"

  "Aye aye sir!"

  All Might kicked the air and shot off like a bullet towards the dust clouds, leaving Wisp to scout around the area.

  This had been their go to routine the past two months. One of them goes to deal with the incident, the other remains behind to keep an eye out for other villains willing to take advantage of the distraction.

  It often wasn't needed, the fact that All Might or even just Wisp were sighted in the area would make most villains hide away.

  I'm the few cases where it was necessary though...

  Wisp dropped out of the sky, landing silently in the alleyway. He reached up and removed his cold steel mouth guard, smiling at the small girl standing before him.

  Izuku knelt down to reach her eye level, his small smile still present on his face.

  "Hello there. What's your name?" He asked gently.

  The girl just stared at him, her whole body trembling slightly. Now that he was closer, he could see the clean bandages wrapped around her arms and legs, and the tattered hospital gown she wore. The little skin he could see was dirty, and her silvery-white hair was long and matted, tangled behind her head in a mucky knot.

  "My name's Izuku. I'm a hero, do you know what those are?"

  The girl nodded, the trembling more subdued now.

  "Are you hurt anywhere? You're a little mucky, did you run away from home?" He asked.

  She'd obviously gotten those bandages recently, they weren't covered in the same amount of dirt and grime as the rest of her. Either she wrapped them herself, or she was being neglected, or abused.

  Again the girl nodded, this time less hesitantly.

  "Do you want to come with me? I-"

  "Ah Eri, there you are!"

  Izuku looked up at the voice, his gaze sweeping over the newcomer's appearance. He had close cropped brown hair, and shining golden eyes. The lower half of his face was covered by a long, beak like mask. He wore a green jacket with purple fur trim around the collar, and white surgical gloves on each hand.