𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐠

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. ❞
                      - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, ❞ Qui-Gon affirmed after his padawan, who I learned to be Obi-Wan, confirmed what was on board (mainly Indirá and I's wardrobe) our currently broken transport, "I'm sure another solution will present itself. I'll check back later."

Qui-Gon put his comlink back into his Jedi robes, starting down the street before Jar Jar grabbed his arm, preventing him from going anywhere as my Jedi friend looked back towards the Gungan.

"Noah gain," Jar Jar fretted, scared about the chances of getting robbed, "Noah gain da beings hereabouts cawazy. Wesa be robbed un crunched."

"Not likely," Qui-Gon disagreed, looking at Padmé and I hidden in the deep shadows of the corridor we were currently standing in, "We have nothing of value, that's our problem."

Padmé looked at each other, my green eyes staring into her dark brown ones, the two different irises holding very concerned depth to them.

We sighed simultaneously and started to follow Qui-Gon, who hurriedly made his way out onto the Main Street of Mos Espa.

As I made my way out of that cozy little crook, I couldn't help but think about my new blonde companion, Anakin, who I had met at the junk shop we entered.

He was strange, but captivating, and I greatly liked him. He was sweet and flattering, with a touch of arrogance in his tiny face. I didn't mind very much. His good seemed to outlook his flaws.

Anakin Skywalker.

What a curious name.

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 continued to walk in silence, never once looking back.

Somewhere along the line, we ended up losing Jar Jar. I wasn't quite sure where he had gone, although I suppose Qui-Gon didn't dwell much on it, as he continued to move forward.

While Qui-Gon led Padmé and I by taking up the front, my older sister and I stayed behind a tad bit, attempting to have a private conversation in the crowded marketplace.

"So," Padmé started, her long and intricate hair floating around her beautifully, "you and that slave boy."

I huffed out in embarrassment. My sister always found a way to tease me about something. I never really meshed with the boys back on Naboo, even though they were always interested with my looks. They usually left after my curiosity or love for knowledge broke through in our dull conversations. Anakin was the only one to never really leave. Perhaps that's why I considered him to be so special. He understood me, in a way, and I think I greatly liked it.

"He's not just a slave, Padmé," I gently scolded, feeling the need to defend my new companion, as something tells me he would do the same for me, "he's so much more than that. Besides, I've only just met the boy!"