𝟎𝟏𝟓 | 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴, 𝘗𝘢𝘥𝘮é! 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳'𝘴 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴! ❞

❝𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴é, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓.

I had been many times in my life for diplomatic missions, but today felt different.

Like the galaxy was crashing all around me and I couldn't do anything to prevent it.

Our ship soared in the endless miles of space as I looked out the large window to see us growing closer to the dark, golden planet of Coruscant.

I swallowed thickly at the sight. I would have to convince the Senate to help me with the Trade Federation, and there was a very good part that they would reject my plea for help.

I couldn't let that happen. Not when we had worked so hard to get here.

Not when my people were dying on their home planet.

After Anakin and I bid farewell to each other after our conversation all night- I had told him I needed to change into my handmaiden outfit- I had visited Indirá to explain how exactly our plan was going to go once we were both rushed to the Senate.

I told her that I, as Queen Amidala, needed to plea our case, and she didn't object, even though it would have been dangerous to be around all those shady politicians. She understood that she wasn't qualified to face the difficult terrain that was, indeed, the Galactic Senate of the Republic.

And to be honest, either was I.

And that leads us back to the present; I'm standing in front of a large window in the command room, my ombré handmaiden dress placed upon me, intending to disguise me from nasty politicians, my hood up and covering the majority of my face.

A soft thud vibrated my feet as we landed on Coruscant, finally here after such a long journey.

Coruscant, despite being the capital of the Republic, was most probably known for its big, bustling buildings, each one tall and large, glinting in the bright sunlight, each one holding some important meeting with numerous important government officials in it.

As a small child, the large, looming buildings of Coruscant always scared me, with how big they were. I always had to hold onto the legs of Panaka or Bibble when they accompanied me on my meetings, sometimes for protection, other times for emotional support.

"Clarissé," a soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts while completely startling me in the process, causing me to jump almost three feet in the air.

I whipped around to find my older sister staring at me with her eyebrow raised, silently asking if I was okay.

I cleared my throat, embarrassed at my scare. I guess I was just anxious and jumpy for the horrors awaiting me on Coruscant.

"Yes?" I somehow managed to strain out, wondering what Padmé needed from me.

"We've been requested to come down to the cockpit as we land," Padmé answered, in her own handmaiden dress, her own face secluded within the soft fabric of her cloak.