𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘰. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵. ❞
                        - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

❝ 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 set up our main base of operations inside — ❞ Captain Panaka started before he was interrupted by a frantic Anakin Skywalker, who was chosen to watch for the remaining Gungans, running towards the group of strategic leaders discussing their plan for battle on a large tree stump, a map of Naboo spread along it for viewing. Clarissé Amidala led the discussion at the front of the stump, her head lifting up from its spot looking down at the map as she followed Anakin's voice while pointing out a certain spot in the center of the map.

"They're here!" Anakin called out, alerting the group of strategic diplomats.

Clarissé smiled with relief as she said, "Good, they made it." She of course referred to the rest of the Gungan army, who were steadily approaching the diplomatic group in one big unit.

The Gungan army made their way over to Jar Jar, who stood awkwardly at the edge of the diplomatic meeting, personally requested by her Royal Majesty of Naboo to join in with the meeting, as he knew the Naboo landscape better than anyone else, other than her Highness, of course.

Captain Panaka, while the Gungans talked to Jar Jar, was standing with Clarissé and the two Jedi brought by the Chancellor, one old and one young.

"What is the situation?" The brunette girl hastily asked, needing to know what the issue was as she knew they didn't have enough time before the Trade Federation would find them and attack.

"Almost everyone's in camps," Panaka informed as the young queen's heart broke at the newly discovered information. Her people were being forced to work for horrible creatures who only cared about wealth and power. The pain the Queen felt after that was discovered hurt her more than anything else in her life had. Not leaving her family or Anakin, or being threatened by death.

It broke her.

But despite that, she pushed forward.

And oh, how badly she wanted to punish and hurt the Trade Federation for all the had done to Naboo, her people.

"A few hundred police and guards have formed an underground resistance movement," Panaka continued, looking over to see one of his greatest friends dealing with grave emotional turmoil as her eyes flickered between sadness and anger, as if she couldn't decide which emotion to feel. Panaka reached over to pat her shoulder comfortably, not liking how distressed she looked. The girl looked up at him, visibly relaxing as she gave an appreciated smile towards the copper skinned man. "I brought back as many leaders as I could. The Federation's Army's also much larger than we thought, and much stronger. Your Highness, this is a battle I do not think we can win."

Clarissé's head shot up from its fallen position towards the floor to give Panaka a determined stare, her eyes intense and glowing vibrantly.

Naboo wouldn't give up.

Clarissé wouldn't give up.

"The battle is a diversion," she stated confidently, her eyes still piercing through Panaka's brown ones as he couldn't look away from the intimidating stare of the Queen. "The Gungans must draw the Droid Army away from the cities." She turned to her faithful friend, Artoo Detoo, who had persisted to stay by her side at all times, a promise he was determined to keep.