𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧: 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴é! ❞
- 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 beautiful in its own way, with its sandy dunes and big glowing sun. The atmosphere of the planet was enough to make me smile as I fixed the compressor for Anakin's pod. He had asked me if I wanted to help him, and despite not having any engineering training whatsoever due to me having no need for it as the Queen of Naboo, I immediately jumped at the opportunity, wanting to spend time with my newfound friend.

"So," Anakin started as we continued to fix his pod for tomorrow's big race, "you have two older sisters?"

I nodded as I tightened a bolt with a sturdy wrench in my tiny hands, the pressure making them turn a paper white.

"Yes. Sola's the oldest at eighteen. She's getting married soon to a very nice man named Darred. Padmé, the one you've met, is fourteen, making me the baby of the family at only nine."

"Is having siblings fun?" My little friend asked, looking down at me by his feet as he sat in the pod, fixing the mileage.

"Oh, yes," I exclaimed, looking back up at him as I smiled slightly at the mention of my two dear sisters, "Granted, they can get annoying from time to time, but overall they're the most wonderful people in the world. They listen to you about anything, and always make the time for you. That's on sisters, though. I haven't had a brother, and I probably never will. I might have a nephew or niece when Sola gets married; she's almost guaranteed to have children."

It was silent for a moment after my explanation. It was a comfortable, cozy silence, however. It felt as if we didn't need words to talk to each other.

Only feelings.

"Do you want children when you're older?" Anakin piped up after that brief moment of silence, wondering if I wanted to be a mother.

I didn't need to think very long before I responded, "Absolutely, but only if this conflict in the galaxy has ended. I wouldn't want to subject my children to something so horrific. Everything deserves to grow up in a safe, and kind galaxy. Besides, would you want children?"

"Probably not," Anakin replied, wiping the newly repaired mileage meter with a dirty, oil stained rag, "Kids are noisy, and they don't listen the way they should. I wouldn't want to deal with that for the next eighteen or so years."

"I suppose," I somewhat countered, still focusing on the yet to be fixed compressor, my tiny hands still shaking and raw from the pressure I applied, "I'd want one little boy, to know what it's like raising boys (my mother says it can be increasingly difficult, although I'm not sure how she knows, considering the last time I checked she didn't have any sons and I didn't have any brothers), and two little girls."

"If I were to have kids," Anakin proclaimed, looking back down at me, "I'd want a little girl. They're easier than boys, my mother tells me. Also, girls are so cool, and they can do things boys can't."