𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘳, 𝘗𝘢𝘥𝘮é? 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘢𝘮. ❞

❝𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. ❞

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯, 𝘗𝘢𝘥. ❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 throughout the center of Naboo, the square of Theed. Confetti of light pink, baby blue, lavender, and turquoise was being thrown around by the delighted children and their relieved parents.

The danger had passed, and all was right in the galaxy again.

Standing proudly on the steps of the palace, was Queen Amidala, looking absolutely breathtaking and radiant in her ivory satin gown that seemed to make her glow in the bright sunshine.

It was long and trailed all the way over her feet, but still managed to look lacy and flowy. A pair of simple, innocent white heels the color of a cloud sat on her feet, making little clicking sounds whenever she stepped around. Her dress, despite being long sleeved and looked to be very tight, didn't constrict her in the slightest and allowed her to freely move from side to side without prompting a tear or an uncomfortable movement. A large collar blossomed around her neck and framed her face perfectly to cast the right shadows in the right places, making her seem otherworldly to many that saw the nine year old. The ribbon that tied her dress together looked like a group of wavy bubbles and trailed along the back end of her gown. Her dark chestnut hair was placed into three intricate buns and her signature Queen Amidala makeup sat upon her face. Although you could tell it was Queen Amidala, she looked happier, less conflicted and a lot more free.

She looked more like Clarissé Naberrie, the closer you looked.

Gungan soldiers who had just returned from battle marched down the Center of Theed in unison with each other, blowing their native trumpets in a celebratory cheer for the battle that was won.

Standing along the steps with Queen Amidala were the newly discovered Governor Sio Bibble, Chancellor Sheev Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker (who stood with his usually unruly hair slicked back professionally, to which Clarissé found him even more attractive), Obi-Wan Kenobi, Indirá Quailer (who stood cloaked behind the queen), Padmé Naberrie (who had a nice white sundress on), Eirtaé and Rabé (also cloaked), and the whole Naberrie family, who smiled proudly at their youngest daughter/sister.

Riding further ahead on a Kaadu, Boss Nass and Jar Jar Binks grandly made their way to the steps of the palace to receive the one thing Clarissé Amidala had promised them when she begged for their help: Peace.

After they finally made it to the edge of the steps and Jar Jar managed to limp his way out of his saddle, with the assistance of other Gungans, that is, Boss Nass excitedly stamped over the steps, heading further and further up to where Queen Amidala stood, awaiting for him to accept her final offer.

The Queen stepped forward to address Boss Nass as she turned to her expectant Governor, who held a dark blue pillow holding a large, glowing energy ball of some sort.

It was the Globe of Peace, and symbolized the alliance made by Clarissé Amidala and Boss Nass, proving that two societies could get along perfectly well, even if they had conflicting morals and ideas.

Carefully picking up the lifeline of Naboo in her warm hands, the cool metal embedding itself into her palms, she gracefully walked over to the leader of the Gungans, who had made it up the stairs and was eagerly waiting for the symbol of peace to be delivered to his slimy hands.

She gave him a grateful nod, silently telling him that she was thankful for his service in winning this war, and she would do anything to keep up the alliance till the end of time. In response, he gave his own little nod and friendly smile, telling her that he would also make sure the alliance lasted.

As she gently passed over the Globe, and the children's choir grew louder in the background, Boss Nass, in a state of pure elation, rose the Globe of Peace high into the air as he boldly shouted out for everyone to hear, "Peace!"

Grasping the neighboring hand of Clarissé Amidala, he rosed it high into the air next to his, representing a form of unity and togetherness.

After a moment, as the parade continued to ramp up, Clarissé looked back at Anakin as soon as her hand dropped.

He softly smirked, with his handsome gelled back hair, and Clarissé gently laughed while smiling widely as she looked at the wonderful boy from Tatooine who had entered her life at her most damaging of times.

And just for a moment, everything was right, and nothing could go wrong as the distant sounds of the bustling parade floated up all around them.

Unfortunately, this peace would only last another ten years.

**✿❀○❀✿**

A/N: Um... hello. So anyway I'm gonna try to make this as short as it can get, but I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank the people who made this book get 2 on #starwarsfanfiction and other crazy things you guys have made this book accomplish.

When I started writing this like two months ago, I started doing this only so the world could get to see my writing and I guess my sense of humor if you've seen my review book, and I have to tell you guys, that this was so much fun to write for you, and I'm so thankful and grateful for all of you. Even you newbies who might come in an year or a month or something. So thank you all for giving me one hell of a time to look forward to, and I'm so excited for the next book, which is already up! Go check it out, if you want to, of course.

And yeah! That's it! Oh and for the last fun fact of the book (okay now I'm crying), Clarissé has always been somewhat insecure about her hair, because it's naturally curly but many people think it should be straightened, since curly hair is not the most normal, I guess, to the people of Naboo.

Again, thank you all so much, and onto the next episode we go!

Word Count: 1067 words