𝟎𝟏𝟑 | 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦, 𝘚𝘩𝘮𝘪 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳. ❞
                    - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 of Mos Espa, for the fourth time alone that day, were Clarissé Amidala and Qui-Gon Jinn, both speeding off to fetch a future Jedi in training for the latter, and a close friend for the former.

Not very much time later, the two rescuers had found their certain rescued slave boy within the contents of Watto's horrible shop, as predicted by Clarissé and Qui-Gon alike.

When he reached the entrance, Qui-Gon poked his head into the shop, calling the young Skywalker's name and surely confusing the poor boy on why the Jedi Master was there.

Did that mean... she was here?

It sure was a possibility.

The young boy certainly got his wish as he made his way out of Watto's repair shop for the last time, seeing a face he had surely ingrained into his memory forever, as he knew he would never forget her.

And there she was.

Clarissé Naberrie, in all her wonderful, beautiful glory, standing in front of the boy she had departed from only an hour prior.

Time was certainly a funny thing for the two young friends.

"Clarissé?" The Skywalker boy shouted out in surprise and question after setting eyes on the girl right outside the shop, making fellow bystanders turn at the sound of Anakin's booming voice, but he could care less what the people of Tatooine thought about him.

"Hi Ani," she lightly greeted, waving at her friend while smiling brightly at the boy.

Even with her clearly right in front of him, Anakin was still bewildered and confused as he looked at her, not believing it to be true.

Why were they back?

That very same question whirled around in Anakin's mind as Qui-Gon stepped forward to hand over a small pouch of some sort.

"Here you go," the man offered as Anakin gingerly took the small pouch, looking inside to find it a stack of credits awaiting him and gleaming in the bright light for him.

Anakin, to the pleasure of Clarissé, started to beam in pure happiness, shouting a "Yes!" in return at the sight of endless credits in the palms of his little hands.

Him and his mother could do anything they wanted with that kind of money.

After that, the group made their way to the Skywalker hovel for the last time.

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Anakin, my clever blonde friend, burst into the room his mother was currently in as Qui-Gon and I calmly entered the small, low room, giving Anakin the time to give his delightfully earned credits to his mother.

"Mom," the blonde boy started as he looked back at Qui-Gon and me, smiling wildly, "he sold the pod. Look at all the money we have!"

In response to his excited statement, Anakin poured the contents of the mysterious pouch into Shmi's bush hands. The mother of one special blonde was previously working on cleaning a small droid left behind on a desk in the living area of the hovel, her hands working fast and steady.