𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘮. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘗𝘢𝘥𝘮é, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. ❞
- 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 for its horrific sandstorms that lasted anywhere from one hour to one week.

After the horrible sandstorms passed, many of the citizens of Tatooine came out of their hovels and sheds, continuing on with their day as if nothing happened.

Qui-Gon Jinn, Clarissé Amidala-Naberrie, her sister, Padmé, Jar Jar Binks, and Artoo Detoo exited the comfort of the Skywalker home to return to Watto's shop, hoping to recruit and enroll Anakin Skywalker into the upcoming podrace for the spare parts they needed to get to Coruscant.

Just as the group of five approached the front entrance of the cruel Toydarian's shop, Padmé Naberrie stopped right out front of the archway to get in and turned towards Qui-Gon and her little sister, the two of them quizzically staring at her action, the younger and only female of the duo tilting her head as she often did when something curious appealed to her.

"Are you two sure about this?" The older Naberrie as she questioned her little sister and Jedi Master, "Trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know."

Padmé looked straight at Clarissé with a questioning glance as she quietly informed, "The Queen will not approve."

It seemed that the fourteen year old was only talking to her sister, who almost glared at her accusation.

"We don't know that, Padmé," Clarissé slightly hissed at her sister, worried that Padmé's suspicions would get them caught in the decoy act, "The queen might react positively to this news. You never know."

While Padmé huffed and stared uneasily at her sister and the Queen of Naboo, Qui-Gon could sense the Naberrie sisters meant something deeper than what met the eye.

"The Queen does not need to know," Qui-Gon imputed his own opinion, simply choosing to not comment on the exchange between the two sisters.

"Well," Padmé stalled, darting her eyes back and forth between two spots on the sandy ground, "Clarissé and I don't approve."

The mentioned little girl whipped her head around to meet her sister's gaze, suddenly enraged at her sister putting words into her mouth.

"I never said that!" She exclaimed, hurt at the words that came out of her sister's lips, "You're putting words in my mouth!"

Padmé looked slightly surprised at her little sister's reaction, not expecting it in the slightest.

She sheepishly glanced down at the grainy ground, feeling guilty at her assumption. Padmé had never meant to assume anything, but she wasn't sure about this plan Qui-Gon and her little sister created.

The success of the plan relied on one little boy from Tatooine, a nothing planet in the Outer Rim of the galaxy. The success of the plan would determine Clarissé Amidala-Naberrie's future.