𝟎𝟏𝟔 | 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚

**✿❀○❀✿**

❝𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩! ❞

❝𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘑𝘢𝘳 𝘑𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴é. ❞

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Force

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂'𝐒 apparently stabilized Senate could not be any more disarrayed when they had to speak to each other on floating, sleek platforms in absolute mid air over a large, dark chamber.

Don't believe that last sentence? It was very much true, assurance very much reliable.

Queen Amidala, Padmé Naberrie, Rabé and Eirtaé, Captain Panaka, and Senator Sheev Palpatine stood on the Naboo congressional box, which floated before the Chancellor's massive platform in the center of the room. The Chancellor himself stood to address his supporters.

Queen Amidala sat next to her sister on the plush seats provided in the congressional box, gripping onto the other's hands with a fierce intensity, never wanting to let go as Senator Palpatine stepped forward to address his planet's issue after Valorum announced, "The Chair recognizes the Senator from the sovereign system of Naboo."

"To state our allegations," Palpatine started, looking ahead at the awaiting Chancellor, "I present Queen Amidala, recently elected ruler of Naboo, who speaks on our behalf."

Queen Amidala, with the support of her cloaked sister, shakily stood up and made her way next to Palpatine at the front of the floating box. An applause sparked up among the Senate as the Queen stood tall and proud, not succumbing to fear.

This was it, the moment she had been preparing for ever since the invasion of her planet.

Facing out towards the thousands of representatives from numerous different systems and planets, in a booming, authoritative voice, Queen Amidala addressed, "Honorable representatives of the Republic, I come to you under the gravest of circumstances. The Naboo system has been invaded by the droid armies of the Trade..."

"I object!" Came the shrill voice of the Senator for the Trade Federation, a similar gray alien to his commanding officer, Nute Gunray. The Senator's name was Lott Dod, and he quickly continued on with his previous objection by exclaiming, "There is no proof. This is incredible. We recommend a commission be sent to Naboo to ascertain the truth."

The Queen of Naboo's nostrils flared tightly as her blood red lips pulled back into a snarl.

How in Force could he lie straight to the Senate? And about something so serious?

"The point..." Chancellor Valorum interrupted, trying to get the situation under control before it got too out of hand.

Apparently that point was long gone.

The wispy Chancellor didn't get to finish his statement before his Vice Chairman, Mas Amedda, and a few other advisors leaned over to whisper mysterious things in his ear.

Palpatine also took his chance to manipulate the young queen of Naboo even further, coming in closer to whisper coldly into the little girl's ear, "Enter the bureaucrats, the true leaders of the Republic, and on the payroll of the Trade Federation, I might add, your Highness. This is where Chancellor Valorum's strength will disappear."