Part Fourty-Two: All In

Gwen watched as Johnny and Kreese were fighting showing them something.

"OK, now pay attention. I've got his elbow, he's got my neck. If I try to break out..."

"I dig in and put him to sleep," Kreese said, now putting him fully in a chokehold. "If I go for his ribs..."

Johnny elbowed Kreese in his side. "He completely exposes his chest." Kreese kneed Johnny in his chest. "Two difficult choices. What do you do?" Johnny asked.

Gwen spoke. "You go on with it," she answered.

Johnny kicked Kreese's legs, making both of them fall. "Correct LaRusso, you damn the consequences and power forward."

"You may get hurt, but no one wins by doing nothing. Am I right, Ms. LaRusso?" Kreese said, remembering who Johnny told him how she hurt her leg at the tournament. "Yes," she answered. She didn't like him, at all.

"You make a choice. You make a move. You go, All In."

Gwen drove to Maggie's for the birthday makeover

Gwen drove to Maggie's for the birthday makeover. Every year since they were young, Gwen went over to Maggie's a few months before her birthday for a makeover. Gwen hopped out of her car and was practically dragged in by Maggie.

"OK, OK. Mags, what's your plan? What're you gonna do to me," Gwen asked. "WE are gonna get you ready cause YOU are gonna take Miguel on a date," Maggie said, dragging Gwen to her bathroom. "Where? Where would I?"

"Don't worry. I know a place."

"And there you go," Maggie said, finishing the hair. "I wanna take a picture," Gwen said, grabbing Maggie's phone, snapping a picture.

Gwen looked at the picture but accidentally swiped left. A picture reminder said, 'send to gwen' and it was a picture of Miguel getting dressed, shirtless, with pants on.

"Maggie," Gwen playfully yelled. "...yes.." (The moment you y'know.. ya fucked up) "Why.. Is there a picture with MY BOYFRIEND, shirtless on your phone," Gwen said. "I was gonna send it to you."

Gwen sat up from the chair she was sitting on and gave Maggie a look. Maggie snatched her phone back. The two immediantly started running from each other. Maggie dashed down the stairs and out the door.

Gwen chased her, determined to look at that photo once again. "Move it!" Gwen yelled at Mason, who was warming up his mashed potatoes, pushing him out of the way. "Magnis Ciara Carmenn Sauher, give me that phone!" Gwen yelled, chasing Maggie around the complex.

"Come get it than, GRANDMA!"

Gwen ran at Maggie, who immediantly ran. "I will throw you in the garbage can!" Gwen called out. Carmen walked out of her apartment, taking out the trash when she saw the two girls, she chuckled at the sight. She opened the door and said something to Miguel.

"Miggy, your girlfriend and her best friend are about to start fighting," Carmen said.

"Got it," Miguel said, immediantly getting up.

Back to the girls, they were now running around on their hands as if they were dogs. Gwen was making a sound as she was a devil, while Maggie was shouting, "please, don't kill me," repetitively.

Miguel face showed his emotion as he laughed as he saw his girlfriend chasing her best friend. Mason, who walked over peacefully talked to Miguel. "How long have they been like this?"

"Um, probably about... 16 going on 17 minutes," Mason replied. "Should we go stop them?" Miguel asked. "Nah, let the birthday girl have some fun."

"Why is Gwen chasing Mag," Miguel asked. Mason began laughing, since he knew. "Ask them yourself," Mason said. "OK, I'm going to stop them," Miguel said, walking towards his running girlfriend. Gwendolyn, unknowing Miguel was there screamed, "give me that photo of my boyfriend, now!" voicecracking at the 'now' part.

Miguel grabbed his girlfriend by the waist and picked her up. "Mason, you drop me nowwww!"

"My name isn't Mason," Miguel said. Gwen's facial expression changed, smiling, not that she wasn't smiling already. "Mig!" She said, hugging him. "Hey, princess," he whispered in her ear. She smiled and kissed him softly, while the two step-siblings fake gagged.

Maggie looked at Gwen, telling her to ask him out on a date but without words. "Mig, in honor of my Maggie's great makeover day, I wanna go out on a date," she said, smiling.

"Yeah, duh," Miguel answered. "Okay, great. I have Miyagi-Do at 1-4, then me, Sam and Robby and possibly Demetri and I are going to the mall to celebrate my birthday... again," said Gwen. "Where should we meet?

"Don't worry, I have a place," Gwen says.

Mason commented, "this might be your first normal birthday since you were about 15."

"Why would it be your first normal birthday," Miguel asked.

The step-siblings looked at Gwendolyn and nodded. "Was it because of your mom, or dad, Weston?"

"It's because...I had...I had..."

"Cancer."

A/N: y'all we at 1k reads! Thnx to all my readers!