8.

[edited]

[young dumb & broke- khalid]

I opened my eyes, my vision blurry. I was in an unfamiliar room. I sat up, pulling the blanket off my body. I felt a shiver run up my spine. I observed the room. It was pretty plain. The only interesting thing was the huge led lights ,two letters, A and T, hung on the wall. I stood up and left the room. It was Fez and Ash's house. How did I get here?

I walked around, eventually finding the two in the living room. "You finally woke up. I was finna call an ambulance or sum." Fez chuckled. He took a drag of his blunt before exhaling. I looked over at ash. He sat on the couch. He was munching on some cereal, occasionally looking up to watch the cartoon playing on the TV. A small amount of milk dripped onto his chin. I felt my cheeks heat up. He looked so fine. I shook those thoughts away. " Uh, ash?" He looked over at me. "You have, uh, something like, right here." I pointed to my chin. He wiped his face but completely missed the spot.

  {Ashtray}

Ray shook her head. Her curly hair bounced with each movement. She began walking toward me. She bent down to eye level. " What are-" she cut me off by taking a finger and wiping off my chin. I could feel all the heat rush to my face. "There. You had some milk on your chin." I nodded, not being able to form words. I cursed my self for not thanking her. " I gotta head out. Thank you guys for letting me st—" she paused for a minute. " How did we even end up here? The last thing I remember is you guys hugging me at the store..?" I nodded my head towards fez. I didn't feel like explaining.

{Ray}

Fez took the blunt out of his mouth. " After a while, you passed out so we carried you to the car and took you home. Ash let you sleep in his room while he slept on the couch." Ash rolled his eyes.

Wow he looked hot doing that.

" Yeah, so yo ass better be grateful." I smiled at him. " Thank you. I do have to go. My mom has been blowing me up. Apparently were going to this carnival?" Fez nodded his head. " Oh yeah. We gone be there too." Ash nodded too. "Yup. It's good business." Ash added, popping the 'p'.

^^^^^

I sat in my room. I couldn't decide which outfit I should chose. I eventually chose my first pick and threw it on.

I put my hair in these cute ass pigtails with pink scrunches to match my outfit

I put my hair in these cute ass pigtails with pink scrunches to match my outfit. I paired it with my white platform converses. I grabbed my backpack and left my room.

Gia and rue stood by the door and waited for me. " You look good, lil sis." Rue admired my outfit with a goofy smile. I could tell she was high. " Yeah, you really do." Gia added. " Thank you guys. You both look amazing." They smiled and we left.
When we arrived at the carnival we met up with Lexi. The lights were blinding yet so hard to look away from. Eventually rue left to go find Jules. " I hate to abandon you guys but I wanna go meet up with a friend." Lexi sends me a sweet smile. " No, your fine! Go find your friend. I'll take Gia on a few rides." I looked at gia and she sent me a quick nod. I quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Ashtray:
I handed these two girls a bag of molly. They paid and left. I sat back in my chair. My mind went to ray. I wonder if she's here already. "Excuse me." I looked over. My eyes widened. It was ray. She had a hand on her hip, the other played with a strand of her hair. " what's up, ma." I quickly replied. She smirked. "Are you just gonna sit here all night and work?" I nodded. "I sure am. You know how I am. I'm just tryna-" she cut me off with a groan.
" Yeah, I know. 'Stack my cash' Your always saying that. You can take a break. It won't kill you." She impersonated my voice. I thought for a minute. Maybe I could.. I was broke out of my thoughts when somebody came and bought some molly off of me. " No." I sighed. I have to focus. I can't let her distract me. Even if that's exactly what I want.

Ray:
Ash refused to take break. I mumbled under my breath. I eventually slumped down into a stool next to him. " How did you guys even get a pretzel cart?" Ash ignored me as he counted a stack of money. I rolled my eyes and pulled a blunt of my bra. I reached into my backpack but groaned when I remembered I didn't bring a lighter. Ash must've read my mind because he held up a pink lighter. " thank you." I lit my blunt and handed it back.

Eventually I was on cloud 9. I was super high. " Ash, please!" Ash rolled his eyes and looked over at me. " One ride and then we get back to work. Aight?" I gratefully nodded. " thank you so much!" I kissed his cheek without thinking. My cheeks burned as I thought about it. " Holy shit. I'm so sorry." Ash just took my hand and led me to the Ferris Wheel.

Ashtray:

Ray kissed me.

Ray kissed me.

That kept repeating in my head as I led ray to the Ferris Wheel. I underestimated how small the seats of the ride would be because we were so close I could hear her heart beat. I subconsciously squeezed her head. She laid her head on my shoulder. This would be the best moment. The moment we'd remember forever. I just have to tell her. I opened my mouth but i quickly closed it. Just before the ride was over i mustered up the courage to finally ask her. "Ray, I-" she cut me off by placing a kiss on my lips. It wasn't very long but I could feel the electricity, the chemistry. I knew at that moment that I was in love with her. That wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I opened my eyes as the ride came to a stop. A ringing sound snapped me out of my trance. Ray answered her phone. " You can't what? No. I'll look. Just calm down. I'll call you if I find her." Ray looked worried as she shuffled to call someone else. When they didn't pick up ray looked over at me" I have to go. I'll see you later." Ray gave me a quick hug before running off.

I waited too long...

an: sooo, as you can probably (you probably don't care but just in case) tell I changed up my writing style. i wanted to test something out (i.e the song for the chap at the beginning) and I hope you guys like it. I might alternate between the two. I wish I could say I was creative enough to come up with that idea but, sadly, no. I got the idea from another writer on this app. Who happens to also write a ashtray fanfic. ( a much better writer than me if I'm being honest) Which you should check out. It's ellasreadings