12.

[edited]

[Formula- Labrinth]

"Rue?" Ray called out, searching the house for her sister. "I'm in here!" Ray finally tracked her down. She was in her bedroom, watching the same reality TV show. "Have you heard from Fez? He's not answering my calls?" Rue looked up. "Uh, no? I'm sure everything's fine. Have you tried calling ashtray?" Ray nodded. She couldn't help but feel worried. Ash never ignored her calls.

"Just give them some time." Ray nodded, taking a deep breath. "Yeah, your right." Ray headed back to her room. She still had to pick out an outfit for the New Year's Eve party later that night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eventually fez called and told them to meet him outside.

"What's going on?" Ray asked as she got into the back seat. Fez looked back. "We're going to meet up with this supplier. It'll be in and out. After I'll take you to the party." Ray nodded.

They pulled up these apartments. "You guys sit tight." Fez said as a man walked up to the car. Next to him was a woman. She had blonde hair and a little too much lip filler.

The girl got into the car, sitting beside the two girls."Heeey." The girl's voice sounded slow and drawn out. "Hi." Rue nodded. Ray gave her a small wave. "I'm Faye." They all introduced themselves. After a while Faye pulled out a Altoids mints box. "Do you guys, like, wanna get high?" Ray looks at rue. Rue shook her head. "Uh, no I'm good." Ray says, shifting uncontrollably.

"Your loss." She opens the box and pulls out an syringe and a bag of white powder. "Maybe you shouldn't do that here?" Rue looked out the window, clearly uncomfortable with the situation. "Yeah this probably isn't the best—" Faye rolled her eyes. "I fucking know what you two are. You're just fucking junkie ass bitches and your both probably eating that Ginger's ass for fucking oxys or whatever the fuck you guys are into." Faye mumbled the rest as she stuck the needle into her thigh. Ray looked at Rue. "This bitch—"

Ray was cut off by a man grabbing Faye out of the car. Before either of them could react, they pulled the sisters out of the car.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

{Ray}

The men dragged us into a apartment. They pushed us to the ground. "Dude, what the hell?!" I heard Fez yell. "What the fuck are you doing to my lady?!" Ash yelled. I could see his foot step forward but he stopped. I looked up and gasped. One of the men held a gun to Ash's face. "Take another step. I'll blow your fucking brains out." Ash gritted his teeth. I could tell he was gonna explode any second. I balled my fists up.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Custer. I'm on probation!" The bald guy screamed at the guy I recognized as the same guy who did the drug deal with mouse. "Listen, man. You gotta trust me. This is good for business." The man waved his gun in Custers face. " Nah, fuck that. You bring a drug dealer, two twelve year olds, a junkie, and a whore." The man angrily pointed at us. The man walked around the room. "We aren't involved in any illegal activities. We don't do that shit." I could see fez open his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. He grabbed Custer's collar. "You just wanna waste her time, don't you?" Custer shook his head.

"Why are you here?" An older woman asked, settling herself on a recliner chair. "We just wanna do business. We buy some product from you and we split the profit." Fez explained nervously. The woman made eye contact with me. "And who are these people you've brought with you?" Fez looked back at Ash, Rue, and I. "Those are my sisters. This is my partner." The guy holding the gun to Ash's face scoffed. "This little boy is your partner?" Ash glared at him, his fists clenching.

"Will you stop it? We're having a conversation." The woman scolded. "Sorry, Laurie." The man apologized. "How can we trust them? For all we know they could have wires." The bald man protested. "Hmm, good point. Search them." The man nodded. "You heard the lady! Get naked." The man yelled, swinging his gun around tauntingly. Faye started getting undressed. Even Fez did as told. Ash just stood there, glaring. " Are you fucking deaf? Get fucking naked!" The man yelled. Ash began getting naked but was stopped. "Not you, man. Don't nobody wanna see that shit." Custer pulled down his pants. I looked away, scrunching my face up in disgust.

"Oh, your junkie ass too good to get undressed?" The man asked rue as he got into her face. She shook her head vigorously. "Come on." He drug her out of the room and down the hall. "RUE!" I called out to her but it was too late. "Shut the fuck up!" The man with long hair yelled. "Your turn." He said, smirking smugly. "I'm-im a minor." The man raised an eyebrow. "Did I ask?" The man yanked my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. I shivered as the the cold air met with my newly exposed chest. "Please." I begged. "I'm not wearing a wire, I promise." Ash looked down, bitting his lip so hard it began to bleed.

"Leave the girl alone." Laurie said, slurping on her smoothie. "Tch, fine." The man sucked his teeth. "Get dressed. Laurie, they clean." She nodded. The man turned on a radio and danced along to the music. "You guys may leave. I don't have anything for you." We all looked at each other. "You heard her. Go get the girl from the bathroom." The bald man yelled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The car ride was quiet at first. Until fez turned on the radio. The song, Hit em up by Tupac started to play. By the look on Rue's face I could tell she wasn't processing what just happened. "Fuck ya bitch and the click you claim. West side, when we ride, come equipped with game." Rue sung along to the music, waving her fingers around. I could see Ash bang his head against the seat in frustration."Ay, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash yelled over the music.

"Yo, Rue. You gotta chill." Fez said lowering the music. "My bad." Rue looked over at me. "That was crazy as fuck. I mean, that bald dude. He totally grabbed me took me to that bathroom. And the man with the long hair. All those guns. Whew." Rue chuckled. I looked over at her, surprised. "That isn't funny, Rue. He almost made me strip." She shrugged. "Why you acting like that shit was fun, Rue? Damn. Acting dumb as fuck." Fez yelled, readjusting the rear view mirror. "Whatever. All I know is, that woman, Laurie. She's badass. I mean, Fez. How many good female drug dealers do you know?" Fez looked over at Ash, a deep frown on his face. "Good ones?" Rue nodded." One."

an: this is loosely based on the ep. I kinda forgot half of the scenes so I added my own changes while staying true to the plot. Hope you enjoyed! Leave a vote, comment, and follow to show that your enjoying the story.