13.

{Romantic lover- Eyedress}

The outfit ray has on:

The rest of the ride to the party was mostly silent

The rest of the ride to the party was mostly silent. The quiet hum of the music on the radio made it bearable. Once they arrived they all went their separate ways.

"Lex!" Ray yelled, tackling her into a huge hug. "Ray! It's so good to see you!" Lexi smiled, hugging back.

They both sat on the couch. "So, how have you been?" Lexi asked Ray, leaning forward. " I've been good. Oh, I guess I should tell you. I have a boyfriend." Lexi's eyes widened. "You have a- what?! And you didn't tell me?" She yelled. "I'm my defense, I didn't tell anyone, and it's still early." Lexi calmed down and nodded. "Okay, but who is it? Do I know them?" Ray looked at the crowd of people, spotting Ashtray immediately.

"Yeah, his name is ashtray. Y'know, fez's brother." Lexi nodded. "Aww, that's so cute. I don't know much about him but he must be special if your dating him." Ray looked into Lexi's eyes. "I've never met anyone like him. I've never felt like this before." Lexi smiled softly. "That's amazing, ray. I'm so happy for you."  "Thank you, I'm gonna go get a drink. You want anything?" Lexi shook her head. "Nah, I'm okay. Don't drink too much." Ray smiled and stood up. "I won't, mom." Ray joked as she walked away.

Ray walked around, looking for something to drink. Her nerves were all over the place and she couldn't get over what happened earlier. She finally found a table full of bottles. She grabbed a red party cup and made herself a cup of her favorite liquor; vodka. She didn't need a chaser. She downed the first cup and poured herself another. This time she took her time. She took baby sips. She walked away from the table. Her eyes scanned the room. Ashtray was nowhere to be found. This worried her.

She walked down the hallway, stoping at the first door. The sound of softly cries made Ray open the door. Her cup slid out of her hand, spilling all over the floor with a thud. "A-ash?" The boy sat on the bed, his hands covering his face as quiet sobs escaped his mouth.

"Oh my god.." she ran into the room, instantly wrapping her arms around Ashtray. "no.." he quietly muttered, pulling away. "Shh, what's wrong?" He didn't say anything, but he didn't push her any either. "tell me what's wrong, baby." Her voice was below a whisper but he could hear her clearly.

"I-I did something bad." Ray frowned, her eyes getting watery. "I c-can't tell you- - you'd never forgive me." Ray grabbed his head, making him look her in her eyes. "Was it for a good reason?" Ashtray nodded. "Then it doesn't matter what you did. I know you, and I know that you'd do what it takes for the people you love or for something that is important to you." Ashtrays eyes widened. His sobs stopped as he stared into her eyes.

"For real? You really mean that?" Ray smiled softly. "Yeah. Of course I do."  Ashtray wiped his face. "This is embarrassing as fuck. No one has ever seen me cry." Ray furrowed her eyebrows. "No. It's not embarrassing. Don't be embarrassed to show me how you feel. I love you and I'd do anything to make you feel better." Ashtray didn't reply, instead he pushed forward, kissing her passionately.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Ray kissed him on his cheek. "You deserve the world and more." Ashtray smiled. A genuine smile. "I'm gonna do what ever it takes to keep you in my life. I love you more than anything or anyone" Ashtrays whispered into her ear. "I love you too, ash." Ray looked around the room. "You should probably go find Fez. I'm gonna go look for Rue and keep her out of trouble." Ashtray nodded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The loud banging on the bathroom door made ray get side tracked. "What are you doing?" Ray asked Maddy. "I have to use the bathroom and Nate is taking a shit and won't come out!" She yelled, banging harder. "Just give me a second!" Nate yelled back. "I'm gonna leave you to this. I gotta go find Rue." Maddy nodded and went back to yelling at nate.

After waking around for while, ray finally found Rue.

"What the hell?" Ray said, placing a hand on her hip. "Ray! Uh, it's not what it looks like." Rue sat across from Elliot, her head laid on the wall behind her. A small empty bag on the ground beside them. "It looks like you were doing drugs with my sister." Elliot looked at the two girls. "She's your sister?" Ray groaned. "I don't have time for this. Rue!" Ray yelled, causing rue to jolt up. "Let's go." Rue looked at Elliot.

"Nah, I- - I'm cool here." Ray scoffed. "Rue, please. Your high. Let's go home and get some rest."  "No, this is my new best friend. I wanna hang with him." Ray knew arguing would get her nowhere. "Ugh, fine. Don't call me when something bad happens." Ray turned around. "Hey, uh, I'll text you!" Elliot yelled. "Are you tryna hook up with my sister?" Rue asked. "No! I, uh—" ray couldn't hear the rest because she slammed the laundry room door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ray didn't find Ashtray but she did find Fez. He sat on the couch with Lexi. Ray could tell they were flirting so she left them alone. Instead she stood by the bar.

"Hey. Haven't seen you in a while."