14.

[edited]

[stand by me- ben. E. king]

"What do you want, Nate? I don't have the time or patience for your shit." Nate chuckled dryly, taking a sip from his cup. "Do you have to be such a bitch all the time ?" Ray looked at him, surprised. Her surprised facial expression quickly morphed into one of anger. "First of all, fuck you! You think I don't know what you did to Maddy? Your a piece of shit. So excuse me if I don't kiss your ass like everyone else does." Nate glared at her, sitting his cup down on the table next to him.

"You have no fucking idea what your talking about. Your probably doing drugs like your junkie sister so who the fuck cares about your opinion." Ray clenched her fists. "What the fuck did you just say!?" Before Nate could answer her, Fez put his hand on Ray's shoulder. "Nah, don't even worry about him, sis. I'll deal with him. Go to the car and find Ash." Ray didn't argue, she knew what he was gonna do from the look in his eyes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ash?" Ray called out. Ash stuck his head out the window of the car. "I'm here, ma. Get in." Ray did as told, running to the passenger seat. She opened the door, sliding inside. "Are you okay?" Ash nodded firmly. "Yeah, I am. Thanks to you." Ray smiled. "Good." Ash looked out the window. I fidgeted in my seat, anxious. "Do you know what fez is gonna do?" Ash nodded. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Fez will handle it." Ray slumped into her seat. "Yeah, you're right."

The screams coming from the party made Ashtray start the car. After a few minutes, a bloody Fez ran out the doors. He jumped into the car, breathing heavily. "Drive! Go!" Ashtray didn't hesitate, he put the car in drive and sped off. "Wait, where is Rue? We can't leave her!" Fez looked at me as he wiped the blood off of him. "She gone have to find her own ride home. We don't have time to go search for her. We gotta go right now before the cops get here." Ray didn't like it but she knew Fez was right. Still, she had a really bad feeling.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They eventually made it home. "I'm finna go to bed. Y'all should too." Fez said as he locked the front door behind him. Ray and Ashtray nodded as Fez left and went to his bedroom. "So, wanna chill out here and watch a movie or something?" Ashtray asked, motioning to the living room. Ray nodded. "Yeah. I just wanna chill, smoke, and go to sleep." Ashtray smiled. "I'll get the movie started then. You feel like rolling or do you want me to?" Ray sat down on the couch with a sigh. "I'll do it. I actually like rolling." Ashtray grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. "Oh yeah? Most girls don't like rolling." Ray scoffed. "What girls have you been around?" Ashtray turned his head, sweat forming on his forehead. "Huh? None, it was just something people used to tell me." Ray nodded suspiciously. "Mhm, sure. If you say so."

^^^^^

"You're telling me you've never seen 'Stand by me' before?" Ashtray yelled, pausing the movie. "No..?" Ashtray scooted closer, wrapping his arm around Ray. "Ohhh, your gonna love it! It's lowkey my favorite movie." Ray smiled widely. She'd never seen Ashtray so excited about something. "If it's your favorite then hurry up and unpause it! I'm excited to see what the hype is about." Ashtray nodded and unpaused the movie.

^^^^^^

"Darling, darling!" Ray started, letting Ashtray finish the lyric. "Stand..by me! Ohhh, stand by me! Ooh, darling!" Ashtray happily singed.
"-Stand by me!" Ray finished, a large, cheeky smile on both of their faces.

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋

an: sooo, thank you for reading! I know the chap was kinda short but idk it felt like this was a good place to end it and if I kept writing it would make the chap worse? Idk if that makes any since. I appreciate all the votes, follows, and comments! They make my day and motivate me to write more! If you want more frequent and better quality chaps than make sure to vote and comment! (Ofc you don't have to but it really does mean a lot!)