War

"We need to hurry!" Mira shouted and opened the library door with the book in her hand and bumped into Stacy.

"Oh, hey Mira-

"No time!" She said as she pulled her back down the stairs she just walked up.

As they got to the bottom, she dragged Stacy quickly onto a large that led them to where Lucy and Sting were.

"What is going on?" Stacy asked, this time with irritation in her voice.

"I messed up!"

"How?" Stacy asked and shook her hand free from hers. They both stopped and Mira turned to face her and took a deep breath.

"I might've started something that won't be finished easily, and if I don't get Lucy out of there quickly, it will not end well."

Just then, there was a loud explosion and the two turned and saw a large cloud of smoke coming in the direction they were going.

"We're too late."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ten minutes earlier:

Sting sniffed the air and smelt a familiar Pink haired idiot coming this way, but his scent seemed off. Almost different.

"Hey, Lucy-san?"

"Hmmm?"

"Was Natsu-san one of the crazy people?"

"Yes, why?"

They both heard heavy breathing behind them and turned around ever so slowly.

Natsu was standing some feet behind them and his expression was deadly. It could turn anyone into ash.

"Mine." He whispered, and Stings shoulders tensed.

"Weeee, need to run." He said as Natsu's hands lit on fire. He could already feel the heat radiating off of him.

It seemed like days that they were all standing like that, looking at each other. Not moving a single muscle.

"Run!" He shouted as Natsu came at him with a deadly speed and punched his face into the ground.

Lucy gasped as she watched rock fly around and as Natsu stood back up and looked at her and growled.

"N-Natsu?" She said uneasily of what was wrong with her friend.

"Your scaring me."

His face seemed to change for a second, back to the old Natsu, but changed back to the predatory look when Sting grabbed his ankle and knocked him over.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get!" He shouted at him.

"Lucy!"

Lucy turned around and saw Mira and Stacy running to her and she felt some sort of relief.

"Guys!" She cries as they stood next to her.

"What is going on?!"

"Long story."

"By long story, she means short story, but she doesn't want to tell you it."

"Shut up! We need to stop this." Mira said as she watched the two boys fight.

"Call in.........the big guns."

Stacy nodded and whipped out her phone and started to dial numbers quickly.

"Who's the big guns?" Lucy asked and Mira gave her a smirk.

"Someone we all know and love!"

"Get here quick!" Stacy shouted into her phone and suddenly there was a rush of wind.

"You called?"

Ezra stood next to them with her metal sword in hand.

"Sorry I was so late, I was doing something important when you called." She apologized to them the looked out at the boys.

"We need you to make them stop!" Stacy shouted and Ezra gleamed down at her.

"I mean, please make them stop?" Stacy corrected.

"Not only will I stop their fight, I'll make them stop standing!" She called out with a serious frown and Stacy leaned next to Mira.

"Is she going to kill them?"

"Nahhhhh..............I think not?"

Ezra went behind the two boys and grabbed the back of their heads. It .Was only a technique that she used for when Natsu and Gray were misbehaving, but she could let that slide.

She slammed their heads together with a sickening sound that made everyone cringe.

Both Natsu and Sting fell to the ground and didn't move and their eyes seemed to swirl.

"Ohmygod! Sting!" Stacy shouted and ran to him.

"Are you ok?!" She asked as she shook his shoulders wildly.

He didn't respond so she growled and grabbed a bunch of his hair and pulled him into a sitting up position.

"Wake up!" She snarled and she heard a shaky smug laugh.

"You do care." Sting said and Stacy stared at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You little bitch!" She screamed and talked him and started to pound his face in.

"Stacy, get over here!" Mira called her.

"Hold on! Busy murdering somebody right now!"

"......Ok then. Meet us at the twilight place!" She told her.

Ezra threw Natsu over her shoulder and followed Lucy and Mira

########################################################

Hey guys, I'm posting this early since the last one was too short and bad to me.

So imagine me writing that other chapter then finishing it late night, then I wrote this till two in the morning, and then woke up and finished it.

So.....tired! Must......have energy drink!

But it makes me happy that some people are enjoying this story and that I don't entirely suck at this!

Well I hoped you enjoyed this one and look forward for the next chapter!

PEACE! XD