Leaving Town

So its been 2 months since Michelle put me in the hospital. I think I'm going to get out this town maybe go to California soon or Atlanta. Its just too much drama here. I had Chris baby it is just too much. I'm not wanted here as usual. but I was in the hospital for a minute. I can't believe that had actually happen . Like Chris just really let that shit happen. He set me up . I would have never went over there talking shit if I knew that bitch Michelle was behind the door . I guess a couple makes a team . I didn't Even know where he lived at first . But we all know I fuck to get what ever I want . So I fucked this dude on the block that used to like me back in high school. 

Best free shit he ever gone get.

But word around Chicago is Cammie and Michelle Pregnant. Mhmm .
So Chris can get this bitch pregnant and not treat her like a hoe.
Damn man he has to really "love her" For this nigga focus to be that hard . But regardless of me being a hoe , it was you with the sperm and wouldn't put on a rubber . Now you got me pregnant, I told you and now you don't want to take care of the baby . But in seeing I sleep with every one he most likely just thinking like a regular nigga.
"You fucked him, you fucked me, you fucked Jim, and Maybe even Carly."

But shit hoes need love to .
~~~

I Decided to go to Atlanta . That's where everything is.  I can have a clean slate and I can be in peace of all drama.
So today I'm going to try and get some closer with Michelle and Chris . Even cousin Mike. So I got up and walked to cousin mike house first. I was listening up to the door and yet I heard . . .

Cousin Mike P.O.V

"Wtf was I thinking man. I can't believe I fucked Cammie."
I was pacing back and forth in my damn house. It was making me nervous cause she with my FAM. I just basically fucked my family . Man all I was thinking about was hurting my cousin or anyone finding out.
I heard a knock at the door .
When I went to the door it was the town hoe , Isis.
"Man wtf do you want?"
She started talking like she was nervous .
"Uhh Umm , Well I'm Leaving town and I just wanted to come and get closer from mostly every one."
I thought about what she had said.

"Bitch we ain't had no opening. So yea, remind me of what closer you think you about to get from me." 
I was being a total ass to her . The only thing I could say to her was "Be safe with the baby." 
And and with that she walked away and went looking for her closer with someone else.
I'm not really understanding her coming over here . It ain't like we had a baby together or something . She had to must of wanted to be seen. Lord in heaven I wonder how in the world she going to handle the new town. But o'well sips tea . I ain't got shit to do with her being .

Michelle P.O.V

I Was dancing around the kitchen with my baby grey boxer briefs and a sports bra. To babies and I favorite new song, Truffle Butter by Nicki Minaj Fine ass. That girl know she fine, like she just magical as hell.  
But any way I was doing a little cooking and cleaning. Since that shit went down it kind of put a hole in between us. Chris was my world and some how all I have other than Cammie. But I miss being in my babies arms. I had him sleeping on the floor and all. Its crazy because I told him I forgave him for fucking Isis again. But he could tell I was back on that level again so he didn't mind sleeping on the floor. So we had been separated for a while to be honest. But I' m cooking him a dinner to make up for it. He has chicken, baked macaroni, greens, steak , home made whipped mash potatoes, fruit salad , green salad with the choices of Italian or Ranch dressing. I mad Italian sausage stir fry, cheesecake , beef stew with cornbread and fried varieties of sea food. And too drink he had Kool- Aid.  Yes I said Kool-Aid cause shit once I got down to the end I got lazy.

Two hours later baby walked in as I was cleaning the living room. I turned around and said "hay daddy I miss-" then I jumped up in the air to cover myself cause Cornbread walked in with him to.  I grabbed a couch pillow to cover up. Chris was laughing and saying how adorable it was that I had on his boxers. Then Cornbread was like "man I told you she was gone have to come around my nigga."
I ran to the back to put some clothes on and bread was in my fucking kitchen eating on stuff.
"Uhnt Uhnt. Get your ass out the kitchen, all of that is for baby boy here."
I was waiting for him to realize how serious I was.
"But damn Michelle you can cook!" said Cornbread.
"Thank you I try." I said with a blank face.
Then Chris spoke up and asked him to go play the game in the next room or something . Cornbread made him a plate anyway , poured a big ass jar of Kool-Aid and then went to the back.
Chris and I just laughed. Then he picked me up and kissed me.
"This was really all for me and not no other nigga?"
I smacked my lips and smacked him playfully. "Yes, because I wanted to show you how sorry I really am for saying I forgave you but still throwing it up in your face."
He kissed me and we played and laughed.
Then it got serious, "Michelle baby its okay because I know how you felt.  Especially after sending her to a hospital. So its okay . I for-"