Confusion

Cornbread point of view<<>>

 As this joe was really saying to me that he got his girl pregnant and that he also cheated on her with Isis, I was just Zoning out cus I was watching Cammie and Michelle cry in eachother arms. I'm thinking, "these mufukas act like they gay or some shit". Although that would be some feaky as shit if they did that lil freak thang, nigga slow down that nasty as shits ewwww. Ion nobody want to think about all that. I oughta be ASHAMED (in my kevin heart voice). 

"NIGGA IS U LSITENIG"? was all I heard Chris say when I zoned back in. I looked at the girls again and Cammie was crying now. Why? Shit don't get my ass too lying. She looked at me and then her and Michelle started whispering about something. I don't even know. Oh wait yea, this joe might be pregnant too. Well Some one need to take a stand and tell somebody. I am going to maybe go get a pregnancy test or what not and stick to her ass. Because she is not finna abort my baby dead ass though. Any way.... I Zones back in and the girls is waking up to the kitchen doorway, Cammie starts talking while her and her mfkin sister is holding hands, "We both would like to tell you guys some".

First she steps up and says "Hi baby, I missed you so much", with a fat ass wet kiss on my mouth, and i don't know why I did it, but I kissed her like it was no tomorrow. Like I hadn't seen her ass in days. She let go of me and started holding her sisters hand again. As soon as she did that, Michelle smacked the mothafuckin skin color off of chris ass, so hard that he went flying in to the damn stove. 

Michelle Point Of View<<>> 

I can't believe you fucked her though and then have the nerve to tell me you fucked her though, I mean damn not even three hours. What you gone fuck her again. Come on so I can WHIP yo ass all night long. You know what, that's ok, cus I'm bout too go down here and get rid of yo baby. Yep, you heard right my nigga. I'm pregnant and I ain't having it. II hate yo stupid ass. Tha's why it's over. I bet it felt good to put yo dick in something old and wearied up didn't it? How many times have you cheated on me? Huh you nasty ass nigga. O'l I wanna call everybody joe looking ass nigga. Tuh, blah blah cus a bitch ain't finna hear that.

And after that, I just started swinging off on him so damn bad there was nothing he could do. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO BAD..... And then I just cried into his arms. I love you so much, I love you so much CHRIS and you hurt me. 

He started holding my arms down as I was swinging off on him. 

"Ssshhh baby, sshhh, I'm so sorry I swear I am, please don't leave"

I  tried to swing off again but his voice sounded so convincing and strong. The man (boy) I fell in love with from the begging. The one I have been with for what feels like eternity. I turned to him and said, I LOVE YOU CHRIS. 

Then hugged him for a long ass time. "I love you too baby", as  he kissed the top of my head. 

"Just promise me you won't leave me Michelle"

Just promise me you won't cheat on me again and I got you lil' daddy?

"I promise Michelle, on everything I love I promise", I heard him respond as he looked into my eyes with little tears welling up. 

Then I promise I won't leave you baby, I promise, because you are all that I have and all that I will ever need". 

Then he kissed my fore head and hugged me so tight I thought I was going to fall out of my skin. I was still mad at him but I apologized for all the mean things I said.

Baby I am sorry for everything that I said to you, and no I am NOT going to abort OUR baby. I am going to keep it and cherish it. 

"Do you love me Michelle"?