SHAME SHAME

Cammie Point Of View..... 

- When Chris had spit that shit out about fucking his babymomma again while he was with my sister really made me shitty as life. She was kind of being hypacritic though, because when Corn had cheated on me she asked me if I was going to stay with him and I said yeah, she got mad. So should I be mad because she decided to stay with him. She never specifically said that she was going to stay with him but I just know she is. She is too damn whipped by him that she can just up and walk out the damn door any time and day and place that she wanted. But this bitch was just outright crazy. Talking about she gone make hiim get all tested and shit and he had to sleep on the couch. But wait wait, should I have made cornbread do the same shit I don't know I really don't even know. 

Isis Point Of View..... 

I am about to go to Mike house and fuck him. Because I can't simply just believe that I had cheated on Mike. That man was sexy and in my mind I was playing hard to get but tonight when momma come home to keep her granddaughter I am going straight over his house for a good fuck though. 

I was bored and was still horny. Chris left me confused and hurt because I really thought there could be a US again. But apparently I was lying to myself and to my heart. He just fucked me and fucked my damn brains out and told me that if I told anyone and Michelle found out she would come for me and beat my ass. I laughed on the inside of that statement and said to myself that "That bitch ain't gone do shit to me". But I don't even care I got my babyy Mike and maybe I can play victim and try to act like I am so lonley and go and just fuck him all damn day and night. 

                                                                                  ~~~~

About two hours later my mom was home, and she agreed that she would keep my daughter while I went out. When I approachced Mike's house I heard some monaing and I thought that I was just tripping and maybe imagining Mike and I having the best sex there is. Until I went to knock and I heard some moaning again. And this moan was not like one of them moans when a nigga is jacking they dick off. 

I knocked hard and was like MIKE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT MOTHAFUCKIN NOW!!!!

He opened it and just looked at me. 

HOW COULD YOU JUST CHEAT ONE ME? I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL. I THOUGHT WE WAS REALLY GONE TRY SOMETHING WITH ME AND YOU! HOW COULD YOU EVER YU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH.? I CAN  NOT BELIVE YOU CHEATED ON ME, UGHHHHH BIITTCCHHHHHH. 

Cousin Mike Point Of View.........

BITCH  if you really want to know we really never had shit going! FOR REAL JOE. Yo head ass need to calm that shit down before I smack the shit out of you. BITCH YO ASS AIN'T CALLED OR CAME OVER. AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST POPPING UP OVER MY DAMN HOUSE? SINCE YOU ALL MAD AND SHIT IMMA TELL YOU LIKE THIS..... 

HOE, WE WAS NEVER TO-GE-TH-ER!! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS FUCK YOU!! TO  BE ALL OUT HONEST. YOU ARE A HOE, BECAUSE YOU FUCKED MY COUSINS, BOTH OF EM. AND IF I WOULD HAVE HIT YOU, YO ASS WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVING THE CREW. 

As soon as I was done yelling at her like I ain't have no since she was in tears and I yelled at her and was like BITCH GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DOOR. 

And with that I went back to beating this girl pussy up. I ain't even know this girl but for two days and she was letting me fuck her real good. She gave me the best head I had ever had. And still even I didn't even know her damn name. Fuck what you heard her shit was tight and clean. I made sure she was cleaned before I fucked her, I took her into my bathroom and made her take a shower infront of me. I searched her body up and down wiith me eyes and my tounge I was officially going to make her my fuck buddy for goodf, after I learned her whole name, well at least her first name. 

CornBread Point Of View...... 

Bae been sick, real sick lately and I don't want to think about it but, I think she Pregnant. YEA I said it. I don't need this. I don't need any of this babymomma drama cus ain't nothing I wouldn't rather have other than just me and my momma to take care of. But if she is pregnant I ain't gone have no choice but to sit there and be a man and take care of this baby. 

Tuh what if it was a boy. Ima name it Alex or if its a girl Ima name her Amaru', but if its twins two girls , ima name them Ann and Anna. And If I have two boys I am going to name them King and Kingston. But if it's one girl and a boy, I am going to name them Alex and Alexandra. I don't know why but I just excited but then again not excited at the same damn time. I don't know but shit I guess when ever she comes up to me and tell me is when I will except it and shit. 

I have just been chilling and shit and walking around the streets. With my self cus I just want to be by myself. I have been around Cammie for the lingest but I have only been gone for a couple of hours and it already feels like forever. So I am going to go on home and see how my baby is doing and see if she is calm and if she is ok and see if she needs anythimg. I never knew for such young ages that we would be living together. Because I already know when her momma find out she pregnant she gone put her out. And you already know I can't have my baby momma on the street even if me and was NOT together. But I know that she here and she is mine and she ain't going no where. Because she is my Queen I love her with a mothafuckin passion. 

                                                                                                                                          ~~~~

About thirty minutes later I was in my house. And I saw  Cammie cuddling Michelle with Chris over in the kitchen pasing back and forth. Now I am thinking what the fuck is going on in this Bitch?? I looked at Cammie rocking back and forth with her sister and I started yelling and screaming, What the fuck just happened? She just sat there and stared at me like something life changing had just happened. Michelle was crying like hell, I heard her all the way downstairs when I was coming up my apartment stairs. I didn't know what to do so I went to Chris. Aye Joe, whats wrong? What the fuck happened? And he just looked up at me and was like "I fucked up bro I really did and she pregnant man.... she is so pregnant."

I said real loud what the fuck do you mean, Michelle is pregnant and you fucked up? Are you saying that you fucked up on getting her pregnant? 

"Nawl man, I fucked Isis again, and I let her give me some head".

At that moment I asked him, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN? HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU CHEAT ON HER?"