Playing Games..... ????

Cousin Mike Point Of View<<>

- This girl had some serious issues. She acting like its that deep. I understand that she got a baby but she seemed shy like she ain't want to talk to me. I know she better not be playing games because she gone be my side line once I get Michelle. I wonder when she will quit playing and be mines. I mean we all out here for ourselves ain't nobody for no one real talk

I mean this girl wasn't nothing but a damn booty call because I mean she basic. The bitch gotta baby and shits and I ain't trynna play no body daddy cus I ain't got no damn kids myself. I wear condoms or just pull out and nut on they damn face. The fuck is wrong with these Joe's they fuck em' and forget that these girls ion mean shit.

But I know one thing I am not gone do Michelle like that because she seem like the ride or die type person and all. I mean yea if her and chris was supposed to get married then she'd be my cousin in law or what not, then I wouldn fuck with her ass.

But now she wasn't and it was the perfect timing to hit her and make her mines. 

"Slob on my knob like corn ona cob" Rang through my speakers. Im like damn who the fuck is this but it ain't nobody but Isis. I mean I wasn't expecting her to call me back and shit that was over a hour ago and I know I ion take noo damn hour to put a baby sleep but I guess it did.

I answered like I wasn't waiting on her to call me the fuck back

Me: Hello?

Isis: Hay is Mike there?

Mike: Yea this him wassup girl

(I could tell she was thinking because there was a pause)

Isis: Oh nothing just chilling and what not

Me: Coo, did u have funn putting the baby to sleep

Isis: Yea

I thought to myself that this on is going to be tuff nut to crack. She boring as hell

Me: So what all did uu do today before I dropped uu back off at home?

Isis: Nothing I went to take my baby too the doctor and got the DNA results too. My baby got two shots she was crying like it was really hurting her.

Me: I mean she is a baby. By the way whats yo baby name?

Isis: Rose Love Wilson.

Me: Hahaha really? and I see you gave Chris last name lol. that's cute...

Isis: Yea I had to but I really am glad it was a girl instead of a boy

Me: Yea that's sweet what made uu want to make uu call her Rose though?

We talked all damn night. She explained to me that she had a Aunt that was named Rose Love Wilson that helped her mother raise her when she was little, and she had passed away during her sixth month being pregnant. I felt sorry fro her and told her it was understandable and that she could vent. We talked and talked and talked about everything lol.

But all I was trying to do was get her soft and shit so I can hit it and lite that shit up.

I asked her for a date to make it seem like I really wanted to be with her but in all actuality I didn't. I ion know why we was dogs and why we did this shit to these fems but we just did and it can't be stop. I do not want to stop anyway lol.

Meanwhile, at Cornbread House.

Cornbread Point Of View<<>>

-Man quit playing with me muthafucka u know if you pregnant or not. So you got me fucked u if you think u gone keep sitting here and lying to me.

Yea I was cheating on Cam with a  girl name Siera. This chick was fine but she wasn't finer than my baby cam. I couldn't let her find this out I just couldn't because is she did it would  break our whole relationship up. If this bitch is pregnant ion know what I am going to do because Cam ain't even pregnant.

Siera please tell me If you are pregnant or not with MY DAMN CHILD. she flinched hard as shits and was even like no Cornbread I am not prengnant at all now stop yelling at me. She was a sensitive bitch but shit I didn't care because she was just a hoe that I been fucking with nothing else.

I know one got damn thing I did not play about my damn babies. My seeds are everything I'll kill a bitch, niqqa. joe over any of my kids. I mean I ain't got none yet but I thought that girl Isis baby was mines but she it wasn't. I was kind of sad but I bet Michelle gone be mad when she find out its Chris's baby. Cus she ain't for all that damn baby momma drama.

As soon as I was about to sit on the couch she had swung off on me. I swear to god I blacked out and tackled her mufukin ass real talk. She think she can just come up in here and talk to me anyway she want to nope I ain't having it and Ima have Cam beat that ass and if her friends try to jump in imma make sure Michelle is there with here cus we ion do all that ra' ra jumping shit what the fuck is wrong with her.

Man I swear I gotta get this joey hoe up outta here lol. Man these females is crazy. So I picked her up by the neck and threw her ass out the damn window and told her to not bring her nasty ass back the fuck man?

Cammie Point Of View<<>>

-Damn sitting at home is so damn boring. I swear if I had to run down the damn stairs again I was going to choke some one to fucking death. Momz kept yelling "Camera come down stairs." Daughter can you go get me a glass of juice.? Like ugh stfu.

I guess she called herself trynna  walk down the stairs with some eight inch heels on and shit but fell now she so called broke her leg in front of her so called date. But uu ain't go to the hospital? What sense does that make? Right It doesn't because that's the same shit that she tried to pull two fucking years ago. Damn where is cornbread? I really want him to pick me up cus I do not have time for this shit no more.

Mom, I am leaving, going to bae house.

She looked at me and was like how you just gone tell me where the fuck you going and I was like uu ain't been caring about where I went so what does it matter to you now about where I go?

By momma and I will not be coming back for at least a couple hours maybe hours. This mothafuckas actually stood up  and threw  the same damn cup at me that I had gotten her when I came downstairs.

She ain't been telling me where I can and where I can't go. She ain't been the one taking care of me and giving me money and feeding me taking me shopping and shit.

This bitch ion do shit but sleep, drink, shit, pee, eat, and most of all smoke weed. Her mufukin ass will smoke weed before she even eats a whole meal what the fuck is that? I am so sick and tired of here trying to run my life.

Anyway she is a damn non factor. So I walked up out of there like I owned myself and shit I did.

Real talk though I was about to go holla' at Cornbread. :)