What The Fuck?

Cammie's Point of View<<>>

- As I walked into Cornbread's apartment building i heard a bitch tumbling on down the stairs talking about fuck you 'Bread, Fuck you.

I heard my bae's voice telling her "BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY HALLWAY AND DON'T BRING YO HOEING JOEING ASS BACK.

I was thinking what the fuck was going on becasue he wouldn't just be kicking her out his house like that. I wanted to ask questions and all but i didn't have time for that. I wanted my baby to just hold me into his arms and kiss my forhead like them life time movies be.

Shit we are our own lifetime stories. We ion need  no classy white people to be telling us how to do our own shit.

When i got into 'Bread's house or what not, I had looked around and saw the damn girls heel on the floor by the couch.

I got shitty then a mothafucka'. What the fuck is this Corn? (I called him corn when i was mad at him or getting mad)

He turned around and looked at me like baby what you talking about. And why you ain't call and tell me you was coming?

I could tell by the redness in my damn arms and hands i was getting shitty. I mean like we was about to fight and i mean fuck this placce all the way up.

CORN, SO NOW I GOTTA CALL AND TELL UU WHEN I COMING? WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN I WAS SUPOSED TO CALL AND LET YOU KNOW I WAS COMING?

You know what Corn i am just going to leave and go over Michelle's house because obviously that girl was one of your hoes.

So what am I yo damn hoe to, or am i just yo main hoe? You know what Corn FUCK YOU LIKE THAT BITCH SAID IN THE HALLWAY, I AM GOING TO FIND THAT BITCH AND BEAT HER ASS. BUT FIRST IMMA FUCK YOU UP TOO NIQQA. U WANNA TREAT ME LIKE A JOE, THEN COME ON I AM GOING TO FIGHT YOU LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA JOE.

Next thing I know I was running up on him and swinging every and which way.

Cornbread Point Of View<<>>

- Damn why is this girl playing, man she is on the games frfr.

WHAT THE FUCK. She kind of hit hard to and i mean extra hard lol. I ain't have no damn shirt on and all she kept doing was smacking my back and punching my face and my stomach.

I ain't gone put my hands on her, i ain't no woman beater.

So i just picked her up and swung her over my shoulder. And she was like CORN PUT ME DOWN. I was low-key laughing becasue it was cute becasue she thought she was really doing something with her little ass.

I put her down on my bed and ran out and locked her in there. I'm all like calm the fuck down bae.

I ain't hear nothing just her crying. I ain't want to make her cry because this my every thing right here. She all I got. And now I gotta make this right.

Baby are you alright.

She kicked the damn door and was like let me out and STOP CALLING ME BABY. Yo baby was the one you threw down the stairs go cuddle with her. I just came here to cuddle with you and show you how much I loved you, but I see you ion love me.

Baby I do love, she interupted me and started yelling again - "NO SHUT THE FUCK UP CORN AND LET ME OUT."

So therefore I just got up and went to the living room. Something told me to go pick her up and kiss her, but I can see she ion want to bothered. I sat on the couch and was like ooh i am gonna go out and get her some food and a bunch of flowers.

MeanWhile after I was done and went home

I heard bae in the room crying and crying hard. My heart had dropped more and more. And now I have to sit down and tell her why that girl was over here at my house. When i enetered the room she was under the cover and was currled up with her shoes on the floor in front of my dresser.

Cam baby, i got you something, when she rolled over, her eyes were red and so was her face and neck. I was like damn baby.

I saw another tear rolling down her eye, so I caught it and told her - Baby please do not cry, I am sorry for the shit i did today.

Now if you could please turn and face me so that i can tell you the truth of why she is here? And i am only telling you the truth becasue i am in love with you and i do not want to loose you. So if you could please hear me out.

She rolled over and face me. In the mist i  had grabbed her hand and even kissed it.

Baby the reason why that girl was here was becasue I had cheated on you with her and that her maybe pregnant.

When I told her that I thought her face couln't get no redder than than what it already was. So shit I just continued, and told her the girl name and me and Siera had been having sex together for about 2 and a half months now that's all that's been going on.

She was pouring her little tears out so i wiped her face off with my hand. She looked down and kissed my hand.

"Do you love her Corn"?

I looked her into her eyes and told her, No I do not love her fuck her she ain't nobody to me.

"If she is pregnant are you JUST GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY"?

Yes that's all i am going to do, just take care of my seed sos help me die.

"If she ain't pregnant by you, will you promise to not cheat on me ever again"

Yes I will not cheat on you ever again,

"Then thats all that matters"

She kissed my hand and was like just hold me baby just hold me. Thats how i knew that she was a ride or die girl. I loved her and didn't mean to hurt me. When Cammie laid on my chest she sqozed me and said "I love you baby".

Cammie Point Of View<<>>

-Damn I apprecate the fact that I had he had even told me the truth when i had even tried to fight him. I thought that he was going to whip my ass but no he just picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

Bread' is my king my rock and everything becasue I could always forgive him for anything that he does. Plus that was his first time ever trying to cheat on me. His first time fucking up and shit. I really love him and nothing will ever come in between us.