Busted ass!!!

Cammie Point Of View

- After my sis and Chris left, me and Cornbread sat down and had a talk. I'm not gone lie I was scared then a bitch of the questions that were going to come out. Like everything in my mind was just spinning empty in my head like SpongeBob. 

"Baby are you pregnant"? Cornbread just asked out of no where. The first thing that came out of my mouth before I could stop it or even think about it was, 

"No". and the next thing that I know

"SMACK", straight across my face, off the couch onto the floor. 

"STOP LYING TO ME!!! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE THAT LYING SHIT, AND YOU STILL CONTINUE TO LIE TO ME"!!!! 

He took a deep breath and looked at me, and said "Now get the fuck up off the floor and tell me the truth". 

"Are you pregnant"? With tears and rage all in my mothafucking face I looked at him and said "YESSS"!!!! 

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SIT THERE AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME LIKE, THATS NOT EVEN COOL AND I DON'T APPRECIATE IT". 

I got up and was trying to exit his damn house. But as usual when i try to walk away, he always grabs me. 

"Where the fuck do you think your going"? 

I'm going to my mothers house, I don't feel like being in your presence right now. You crossed the line and you know you did. 

"IS THE BABY MINE"? 

What did you just ask me Corn bread? 

"I said , is the baby mine". 

Don't say  nothing else to me joe. You know thats disrespectful because i would never cheat on you. Like come on now. I'm out this bitch, Don't call me until I call you. 

"And with that I just easily but hard as fuck in the heart, walked out his house and headed to my momma house. Like I can't take none of this shit. 

This dumb ass nigga really just asked if this was his baby. How mothafucking stupid do you sound?

As I'm walkling down the street I see cousin mike. I'm crying hard by this time

"Woah woah lil' momma, why you crying so damn hard"? He stopped me and i collasped onto his damn body. I didn't know what else to do. 

"You wanna go to my house and talk about it"? 

Without even saying anything, he took me by the arm and dragged me to his house. I don't know why he was over here, unless he was going to Cornbread house.  

Twenty minutes later we was in his house. I fell onto his couch and cried because , I didn't know who that boy was back at cornbreads. He just turned into someone that I just did not expect. I expected him to be more understanding and caring about the fact of him getting me pregnant. Punk ass bitch had the nerve. Man I swear I can't deal. 

Mike came back into the living room and gave me a hug and  told me it was going to be okay. I didn't believe it. 

He held  me like it had never happened. I looked up from his chest that smelled hell a good.I don't know what had gotten into me but I kissed his ass so damn hard. 

Relunctatly he kissed me back. I could tell that he was enjoying it. Because his body tensed up and his body began to get comfortable with the fact that I was kissing her. 

I don't even know what the fuck im doing at this moment. Alot of shit is just pacing through my head.

I take off his shirt amd kiss him all over. His tattoos remind me of Cornbreads but alot more. He takes off everything of mine and kisses me all over. Bodies hot and ready to get it in all over the place. No one cares  at this moment and I sure don't at this point.