Party Drama

Michelle's Point Of View >>>

- I am so damn bored. Chris got me fucked up if he think I am about to sit in this damn house waiting on him all night why he go make hoes. He think I am fucking stupid? And he wonder now why he ain't getting no ass. Because it's the same typical shit. I have to find something to do asap real talk. I'm bout to get on instagram and see what parties is up and call my bitch Cammie.

Mean While on Instagram:

PARTY ON JUDELLE ST. @ 8PM

FREE UNTIL 12, THEN ITS TEN DOLLARS TO GET IN YEA THATS RIGHT TEN

LADIES WEAR YO SEXIEST OUTFIT YOU GOT IN YO CLOSET

NIGGAS WEAR YO FRESHEST SHOES U GOT IN THA CLOSET

PARTY ON JUDELLE ST. @8PM BE THERE AND I'LL SEE YOU LADIES THERE TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT

So you already know I had to call my Cousin and let her know.

Cammie: Hello?

Me: Bitch get over Chris house asap, we gotta hardcore party we finna go to

Cammie: Ayyee calm down damn you can't even breath, but I'll be over there in 15

Me: Aight then see ya later

I was at bae house and ain't have shit to wear. This nigga finna give his baby some money.

Chris: Aye wassupp Joe, Hay Baby

Me: Hay baby umm I need a favor

I always got nervous when it came time to ask my man for money seriously. Because I ain't want to seem like a gold digger.

Chris: What uu need baby I got u.

Me: ( Why his ass soundin like a trapper? ) I need some money to go to the store and get me a outfit ( here comes the questions )

Chris: Where do u think u are going tonight?

Who you going with?

Whats his name.

Don't get fucked up joe real talk

But umm How much u need?

Me: Ain't nobody going with no dude it's me and Cammie baby I promise and about 50 we going to this party on Judelle St.

Chris: Mhmmm ok I am about to bring it to ya, and u better not be letting no body in my house but Cammie.

Me: ( tuh so uu hard now lol ) Ok baby I won't bye sexy

Chris: Naww that ain't my name try again

Me: Bye Baby

Chris: Nope try that shit again

Me: Bye Daddy

Chris: Yea see there it go that's the Michelle I know, Ok I love you my lil' pumpkin strawberry face see you in a bit.

I just hung up the phone and blushed. I do not know why but I am guessing because he always know how to lighten the mood up. BABABBBYYY BABBYYYY

KNOCK KNOCK.

Who is it? It's Cammie Bitch open up.

It was now on that she was here.

Chris Point Of View

- Man she must think I am stupid. I am going to that damn party myself just not with her. Me, cornbread, and cousin Mike gone slide on through like a burger from white castle. Ayyee I know brotha gone have a fit if he see his girl with an inappropriate out fit on. These joe's think we playing but shit we ain't real talk. I don't  know bout cousin Mike. That nigga look like he need all the pussy he can get laughing my ass off, I'm too done.

She really gone call and ask for some money like I ain't got it. Nigga I just knocked out three Joes so I got money. You can see tha damn teeth mark in my hand. Ima make my baby happy.

Damn I had to pee like a motherfucka when I walked in my house, Babe was in my room but ass naked. I know this was sign that she was giving up the pussy. Thank You Jesus. When I snuck up behind her and held her from the back, she jumped hard.

Damn it's ok joe, calm the fuck down. She blushed with her damn Ulta man weave all in my face and shit. I had to spit it out and I did just that. "Why iz u in here naked"? Bae I was trynna get in the shower before I went to the store so that I'll already be ready to get dressed. "Mhmmm so you wasn't trynna give me the cupcake"? No baby I was not, maybe if you be good I got you tonight when I come home.

Lil' Chris got on hard instantly. I was like baby can I at least get some head? And to my surprise she closed the door locked it and gave me tha best damn head I had ever experienced. I mean babe had a nigga all on his tippy toes and shit and was deep throating it and actually holding all of me in her mouth damn I'm keeping this one reall talk though.

When she was done I told her to go get in the shower and I'll take her to the store when she get done.

Mean while at the store....

Bae was like ooh daddy I like these shorts. I looked at em' one good time and was like ummm hell nawll, these gone have yo booty hanging out and I ain't having it. You ain't no bp gastation hoe and don't  act like it because  you will get a nigga fucked up.

After we was in there for about a hour or so, she decided on some blue leggings with a white off the shoulder shirt that had gold letters on spelling out "IM DOWN", and some blue zebra print flats.

I picked it out so I knew she would like it and buy it. I dropped her off at my house and left.

Two hours later about 8:30 pm, Cousin Mike, Cornbread and I were pullin up to tha party. When we parked we walked up in there like we was the coldest, trillest group there ever was.

We entered and I didn't see the girls so we danced and danced until finally I spotted Cammie and Michelle making a double sandwich with these dude looking girls. And I saw Michelle back it up on Cammie and Cammie backing it up on he dike looking girls.

I wondered if 'Bread was seeing this shit. I knew they was just girls and they were having fun but I ain't having it.

Bro u see what I see? I asked cornbread and before we knew it we was both over there choking they asses up. What iz you doing on this he/shes?

I could tell Michelle was scared as shits but I ain't care she ain't finna be disrespecting me like that. I dragged her ass by the neck outside and yelled at her so damn loud the music inside stopped.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT MICHELLE? "Nothing I was just trynna have fun and I thought it would be ok to dance on girls because I knew it was disrespectful to dance on a nigga. Baby I'm sorry and I didn't mean to make you mad.

I looked in my baby Michelle eyes and could tell that she was so serious so, I took her back into the party and walked over to them he/she's and said "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH, TALK, NOR LOOK AT MY GIRL AGAIN" and with that we danced like the night we met and I asked if I could have her number the same way too. Me and this girl went long ways I'd be damn if I loose her over a dance with a girl. Shit I'm sexy and I know that she want me more than I want her.

Mean While I don't  even know where Cornbread and Cammie went prolly fucking and shits.